Vintersorg related merchandise

Elvina

Tree-Hugging Space Elf
Jan 11, 2009
the lowlands
www.myspace.com
i know there must be old threads here somewhere about the same topic, but i'm too lazy to dig them, besides the info must be outdated...

anyway, can anyone recommend a site where one could get nice Vintersorg related merch? I mean, shirts, patches, posters etc etc, of Vintersorg / Borknagar / Fission / Cronian ........ I'm especially interested in girly shirts, are/were there any around at all?? There are not many girls here, but i'd like to ask them if they have some stuff like that and where they got it... or is the only way to order a male shirt and remake it into a girly shirt or something?

i've no merchandise.
never found anything in italy, and no time/lust/money to order it from another state.
and i've also noticed that all shirts are really big, the only tshirts i've found searching the net are L or XL, so they don't fit me.
once i myspace friend was selling a till fjalls tshirt, i asked him "how much?" he told me "80 €" i told him "fuck you! you can keep it! :zombie:"

I only have a TFB longsleeve, which I bought 4 years ago at the Napalm Records webstore.

Just checked and saw the clothes are all sold out, they still have a patch though.

I'm still disappointed that they never printed new merchandise when Solens Rotter was released....

I have 2 Cosmic Genesis t-shirts as I said on the Last Cd thread. It took me years to find them...well, it was just luck :rofl:

1000481go6.jpg

1000482zz2.jpg

I would kill for a TF or ÖS t-shirt.

I have 2 Cosmic Genesis t-shirts as I said on the Last Cd thread. It took me years to find them...well, it was just luck :rofl:

1000481go6.jpg

1000482zz2.jpg

I would kill for a TF or ÖS t-shirt.

:yow: oh man, i want those! *drool* i wouldn't mind to remake them into girlies :) if i could find any hi-rez picture of that i could maybe have a custom shirt printed in a copy-shop or something...

usually i'm not so into merch myself, but it's my birthday next week, so my friends were asking me what i want for the presents, so i thought what the hell :) and now they don't know where to get these things :lol:

Oh, what a coincidence Elvina, I got a Vintersorg-t-shirt (Focusing Blur) from my best friend as birthday-present but I don't know where he bought it :/
I'm going to the pub with him on Friday so I will ask him :p and send you the link!

@allfader: the cosmic genesis t-shirt is simply wonderful! i wonder where did you find it?

@elvina: the idea of have a custom printed t-shirt is really good. you just need a good photos to be printed on the shirt!

I don't really like those large metal shirt prints. And I only have a handful of these tent-like metal shirts still in use, mostly for sports or when I'm hanging around at home. Right now wearing a TFB longsleeve actually.
I often like the girlie design of shirts but they're just too damn small :p (I'm not that skinny and 1,82 m so.....).
Simple logo shirts in size S (or M) please :rolleyes:

@allfader: the cosmic genesis t-shirt is simply wonderful! i wonder where did you find it?

On a metal store on Santiago, just by luck when I went to a Gorgoroth gig (If I remember well). Vintersorg is not the most well known band here, besides everyone just download albums and stuff (that's also how and why I got the digi of Cosmic Genesis).

On a metal store on Santiago, just by luck when I went to a Gorgoroth gig (If I remember well). Vintersorg is not the most well known band here, besides everyone just download albums and stuff (that's also how and why I got the digi of Cosmic Genesis).

santiago you say...mmm...a little bit out of my plans :Smug:

ok here's the idea then: to scan in a nice Vintersorg old style logo patch at 300dpi, or the cover of CG or Solens Rötter cd, and have it custom printed. Unfortunately i have neigher (no hard copy cds yet, only digital :( oh well maybe i'll get some for my birthday *fingers crossed*). So if somebody would be so kind as to scan these in (at least 300 dpi) and post it somewhere, i would be very grateful :D :worship: Dunno if that'd work, but maybe worth a try?

@Lupskalla: has anybody ever told you that you look a bit like the dutch princess Maxima? :p well you remind me of her, but maybe i'm wrong

Simple logo shirts in size S (or M) please :rolleyes:

Yeah, those usually are the best imo too. Except I'm more of a Large kinda guy :)

Would love a black hoodie with zip with the old Vintersorg logo on the left chest half, and the eleven-spoked logo (as on CG front cover art) in huge size on the back.

ok here's the idea then: to scan in a nice Vintersorg old style logo patch at 300dpi, or the cover of CG or Solens Rötter cd, and have it custom printed. Unfortunately i have neigher (no hard copy cds yet, only digital :( oh well maybe i'll get some for my birthday *fingers crossed*). So if somebody would be so kind as to scan these in (at least 300 dpi) and post it somewhere, i would be very grateful :D :worship: Dunno if that'd work, but maybe worth a try?

You know, before we go all happy with the scanning and printing, it might be a good idea to *ask Vintersorg himself* if there are any plans in the works for more merch, and/or where to acquire the elusive band t-shirt in the wild. He actually reads this forum pretty often.

You know, before we go all happy with the scanning and printing, it might be a good idea to *ask Vintersorg himself* if there are any plans in the works for more merch, and/or where to acquire the elusive band t-shirt in the wild. He actually reads this forum pretty often.

i know. I also know that he kinda doesn't care much about such things. If i want to know for sure i'd email to Napalm Records (actually it'd take longer than scan a picture, but maybe i'll do that when i'm less lazy). I don't want to bother mr.V with such earthly matters, and in case if he does care i'm sure he'll reply anyway.

I found one on Ebay a year or two back. A plain black t-shirt with the band insignia on the front. A little too big for me but it's nice enough.