Vintersorg related merchandise

haha didn't your own vote go to Döpt I En Jökelsjo? ;)
dunno, Defiance seems to be in charge here :p but i'd say call it off right now :lol:

btw, i just bought a CG (new) shirt on ebay! :hotjump: dunno if it's genuine, but it looked great on the picture and costs half of what i paid for fckin custom one i cannot even wear, so why the hell not...

I did.

However, I also didn't want to see this project paralyzed by a stalemate vote, and then eventually dying away due to entropy.

(Science!)

Yeah, just end it now. Qu Appelle is already going berserk. :lol:
Anyway, we just want the t-shirt on our hands, it doesn't matter what it says on the back.

So it's decided, Enigmatic Spirit wins! I'll try to have the logo ASAP, it's not that difficult to do but my girl doesn't have time. Maybe by Sunday/Monday.

One question: Entire chorus, or just a few lines? It;d be nice to have it all, but it might look too cluttered.

"In heaven I am a wild ox.
On earth I am a lion.
A jester from hell,
and the shadows allmighty.
The scientist of darkness
older than the constellations.
The mysterious jinx and
the error in heavens masterplan".

I think this part would be the best:

"The scientist of darkness
older than the constellations.
The mysterious jinx and
the error in heavens masterplan"

Yeah, that describes Vintersorg to a T :)

it's not a problem to wait a week more....at least, not for me...
just wait and see what people think about this, and if Ond has some time to do the logo...if not, we are forced to wait!

it's not a problem to wait a week more....at least, not for me...
just wait and see what people think about this, and if Ond has some time to do the logo...if not, we are forced to wait!

I'm very sorry, but you will have to wait. I have to finish my thesis very soon (something like tomorrow, which means I will take another week :lol: ).
After that I will sleep for 2 or 3 days nonstop. Only after that I will be able to look at the logo.
Sorry about that, mates. :ill:

ok guys i had nothing to do atm, so i thought i'd spare you the trouble and took the initiative to make the logo and stuff. You can download it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ner1yiytmdx

there are 12 files (quite big, A4 size 300 dpi): 6 png (lyrics and logo on the transparent background in white, black and green) and 6 jpg (lyrics and logo white on black, black on white, green on black). So you can choose which one you like most and which one would go better with the printing methode you're going to use.

I hope it's ok, if somethings needs to be changed, just give a yell. ;) The font i used is a very similar one to the logo font, but not the same one.

ok guys i had nothing to do atm, so i thought i'd spare you the trouble and took the initiative to make the logo and stuff. You can download it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ner1yiytmdx

there are 12 files (quite big, A4 size 300 dpi): 6 png (lyrics and logo on the transparent background in white, black and green) and 6 jpg (lyrics and logo white on black, black on white, green on black). So you can choose which one you like most and which one would go better with the printing methode you're going to use.

I hope it's ok, if somethings needs to be changed, just give a yell. ;) The font i used is a very similar one to the logo font, but not the same one.

Thank you so much Elvina!!!!!!! The logos are great!!! Do you think you can make one of the front logo with the VSG font? Only the official forum shirt part obviously.

Can you do the Forum Member: Defiance stuff too, if it's not too much to ask? :oops:

Again, thank you very much!

Thank you so much Elvina!!!!!!! The logos are great!!! Do you think you can make one of the front logo with the VSG font? Only the official forum shirt part obviously.

Can you do the Forum Member: Defiance stuff too, if it's not too much to ask? :oops:

Again, thank you very much!

i could, if i knew which font that is and where i can download it :rolleyes: i looked at all the fonts i have, there was none that looked even closely like it... so if anybody can tell me at least the font's name...
glad you liked it ;) you just want your own name right? and with which font?

i could, if i knew which font that is and where i can download it :rolleyes: i looked at all the fonts i have, there was none that looked even closely like it... so if anybody can tell me at least the font's name...
glad you liked it ;) you just want your own name right? and with which font?

I have no idea what's the name of the font, maybe Allfader knows.

Times New Roman would be fine… j/k! Use the same as in the other ones :) .

I love it!

The only thing I'd add is to make the "official forum shirt" part smaller. But maybe it in the different font will fix that.