Welcome Vintersorg Fans!

benny

Artifact Of Chaos
May 4, 2001
Seattle
www.myspace.com
Hi,

Hopefully it wont take that long for people to find this place and get it going. So I guess this thread can be used to introduce yourself.

I am 17 from Washington State. Got into Vintersorg few years ago when I heard Hedniskhjartad. I couldn't stop listening to it so naturally I got Till Fjalls and Ödemarkens Son a few weeks later. Vintersorg is my favorite musician right now. Everything he has done has been nothing short of incredible. I can't wait for this new Borknagar it should prove to be another great addition to his already fantastic repertoire.

Hey all!

Vintersorg rocks. I got into them recently when I was at the tower that carries a lot of the progressive music I like and I picked up a copy of Cosmic Genesis. Since then I've been very pleased with my copy. Well I hope this forum does well. Thanks for the rad music Vintersorg.

Brandon

Hey, sweet!

UM grows by the minute! I was surprised to see Nevermore, nevermind Vintersorg!

I recently purchased Cosmic Genesis, much due to the constant promotion on this board by winter-frost and others. It's a great record - Mr. Vintersorg is a very talented guy and I look forward to his next solo work, and what gets put together for the upcoming Borknagar.

Fantastic suprise UM! I first heard Vintersorg a few months ago through the Opeth forum (thanks guys) and I love what I heard! What an immense demanding presence! Vintersorg rocks!

Hopefully Inge will tell about this place on the next Vintersorg newsletter. Oh yeah and Vintersorg rocks godisanathiest you should definatly check out some samples :headbang:

Way to go!

To follow suit, I am 17 and from southern Sweden. I only heard about Vintersorg, or actually Otyg, little less than a year ago, followed by the introduction of Vintersorg into my life about 9-10 months ago on the influence of a close friend/my ex-boyfriend who is obsessed with this guy.

I bought VINTERSORGs "Hedniskhjärtad" (Heathen-hearted) and later "Till Fjälls" (To the Mountains), and I was really enchanted by the original folkish melodies and the excellent vocals.
"Ödemarkens Son" (Son of the Wilderness) was dissapointing, but "Cosmic Genesis" was cool enough.

I read a report on the new Borknagar album, and it sounds like its going to be one hell of a metal album!!! :loco:

I'm usually seen walking around in my "Till Fjälls" sweater, its pretty worn by now.

Hi guys,

My name is Rodrigo. I live in Los Angeles, I write for UM and I got into Vintersorg with Cosmic Genesis and I have been an avid fan every since.

:) That's right. They're awesome.The people on the message board there are really cool (some of them are weird, including me, I think). That's what the others say anyway.

*Wants to be something else than junior member*

Cheers!

Originally posted by Rodrigo
Hi guys,

My name is Rodrigo. I live in Los Angeles, I write for UM and I got into Vintersorg with Cosmic Genesis and I have been an avid fan every since.

Hi Rodrigo, it's nice to see that there are fans at the other side of the atlantic ocean aswell. Hope you enjoy your time here at the forums.