Welcome Vintersorg Fans!

hey welcome to all of you, im kinda new here myself but its great to get new people here. We need some really interesting topics here. I dont post to much because a lot of the posts are about certain things instead of discussion topics. Very nice people on this board tho!

welcoming is right....but a group hug¿¿?? now this, next will be making crowns of flowers and stuff!!!!
anyway, a grouphug in the distance is easier, but wouldn't like it to be too hippie :loco:

fathervic (who thinks the hippie style is not done for him!)

Originally posted by Blackspirit
How about a group hug everyone?! >:eek:P Hehehe...

Yeah, I feel the love as well! >:eek:)

:lol: a group hug ? well...mmm an not really into huging guys
you know but oh well i guess its better than an orgy :D :lol:
and is it some sort of therapy ? hehe you know like to go better
with each ohter and all :p hehe lets spread some friendly love on this forum :D

Originally posted by OceanbarD

:lol: a group hug ? well...mmm an not really into huging guys
you know but oh well i guess its better than an orgy :D :lol:
and is it some sort of therapy ? hehe you know like to go better
with each ohter and all :p hehe lets spread some friendly love on this forum :D

Well, I'm a girl....
And what's wrong with hugging guys anyway?
You're one of those stonehard metalheads?! >:eek:P
Hehehe.... C'mon, gimme some lovin'! >:eek:)

Therapy? For what? Loving Vintersorg? Hehe...
Nah, we just need to spread some love!

Peace out!

(yeah, I'm SUCH a hippie!)

*is still shocked that Blackspirit is a girl* hmm......as I said before......mark needs to put a big M or a big F under each persons avatar.........:lol:

:lol:
Due to the misunderstandings i pondered starting a new thread: 'What's your gender?" but i won't 'cause nobody would replay! :p so maybe we should all state our genders

Astarte (quite sure of her XX chromosomes) ;)

@f_v that's 'cause you have the sense of dumb goat!!!! ;)

now, I guess and XX x XY thread would be nice....not many words...just two letters on each post....ohhhh I guess I just couldn't do that!!! I'm bound to write crap along!

and :cry: I'm surrounded of hippies....arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :p

Originally posted by FatherVic
@f_v that's 'cause you have the sense of dumb goat!!!! ;)

now, I guess and XX x XY thread would be nice....not many words...just two letters on each post....ohhhh I guess I just couldn't do that!!! I'm bound to write crap along!

and :cry: I'm surrounded of hippies....arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :p

That could possibly be your most confusing post ever FV.......congrats :D

What´s this? A thread with huggs, and I´m not invited? :cry: Well, I don´t mind hugging guys, eventhough i prefer girls, their cuddlier (if that is a word...:) ) Hmmm and don´t get me started on those cromosomes, beacuse I´m pretty sure that altleast one of you are a 47 XXY male, and possibly on of you a 45 X female, dunno bout that tho..:) But I DO now that I´m a 46XY male, just for your knowledge... :D

-phyros (in the mood for educating post)

Edit: Welcome all!

I am 16 and I live in the Netherlands. Since I bought Odemarken Son I bought the other ones too. His music is brilliant. His other bands and project are great too.

I wasn't here when they delivered hughs either :cry:

Hmmm.. i only learnt in school that i have XX chromosomes, now i hope i have the right number, though sometimes i doubt it...

Astarte (sometimes oligophrenic) ;)