Welcome Vintersorg Fans!

well I things here in Europe are waaaaaaay different than in South America where sadly there are a lot of unpolite ppl, due to the lack of education!
I lived 8 years in Mexico and well it's just another world!
they're the kindest of the ppl but just won't know how to behave sometimes!

I'm terribly glad we have this (always growing) respect towards women, even there a lot of way to run yet! (even some women don't deserve it :p )

oh, pass the info then!!!!
when I finish my degree I'd love to spend some time in Sweden too...
I could get rid of the shitty work I'm in, and take another shitty one in Sweden :p

/me wants to spend some time in sweden after my degree,too... (if i ever get it that is :p)
i actually want to continue my studying in sweden...
*way tooo ambitious plans,I know*

i dare not even think about traveling to sweden, cause Ill just cry and realize it wont happen........ok im thinking about it.........:cry:

/me thinks also to spend some time in Sweden when i'll have finished my studies :)

seems Sweden is going to become an haven for metalhead from the whole world :)

Oh prices can be very different in Sweden it depends on the location. The closer the house is to a town the more you pay.
Also on the age of a house. Friends bought a big house in the South of Sweden, Location = countryside, they paid about € 14.000,- that's roughly about US$ 12500,- , but you need to drive about a bit to get to a town. Some other friends live about 300 km north of Stockholm, they have a very small house, very cute, it cost € 33.500,- (~ US$ 29.800,-)

Yes! My plan to move everyone here is working! I don´t even need to support it anymore! MUHAHAHA! Hmmm, if anyone needs any help and such stuff, get in touch! I´m offering my fullest support... :D

@F_V... Sorry to here that, but ain´t it you americans that say something like "if you have a dream, and belives in it, and works hard to get there, it will become true!" or something like that..:) I´ll be happy to buy you your first beer outside the states...:)

hehe.. i had similar plans :)
i'll have to wait 4 years until i finish studying german (haven't started yet) then start studying another language in Finland (or Norway or Sweden) :D
i don't know if i can wait that long :)

:eek: 4 years? I didn´t think you could possibly wait that long, so much that you talks about our belowed northern lands... :confused:

:)

-phyros (hubbahubba)

Yeah, hubba bubba was great...:) big bubbles that wont brake or something...
My mind was at Marsipulami (crappy spelling i think, can´t do it better) tho...

-phyros, over and out

awesome deal phyros, ill just stay at your house, as we did for our short period as the break out heavy_devy_pagan_death_salsa_black_power metal band known as ATFOTIAMCOAUAOT (yes that means something). It was quite a nice stay.......but as I have no job and dont forsee one for at least 6 months, i must decline.......... :cry:

Originally posted by Phyros
:eek: 4 years? I didn´t think you could possibly wait that long, so much that you talks about our belowed northern lands... :confused:
:cry: i know... but if i study enough to be the best in my class i can get promoted to higher levels and end earlier... there's about 5 people there so it won't be a problem ;) (yes i too think 5 people in a class sounds boring :cry: )

@F_V... Yeah, and I had a good time hawing you all here..:D Still miss the rabbit tho, eventhough I ate him the day after you all left, have not dared to tell you earlier tho..:) I acctually have pix on me doin it, I don´t have a scanner tho, but I´ll try takin´a pic with the camera... you´ll see...

@astarte... I am :cry: along with you...

thanks! :)
i still don't know anything, which is a bit of a problem 'cause to enter the school i have to take a test, if i fail i'll be a year behind making it 5 years :mad:..:cry: but i'm working on it ;)

astarte@ How old are you??
good luck with your plans btw :)

/me wants to study Icelandic some day!! maybe i will take a fast introduction course this summer (if it is available of course)