Welcome Vintersorg Fans!

welcome to the glorius world of Vintersorg Ymir. :headbang:

@phyros hmm, your hard to figure out..........im not sure if your posts was complete bullshit or if perhaps you were indeed educating us. Either way, you dont mind hugging guys, so please dont hug me phyros, I may have to kill you, but if I killed you than well shoot, id be killing a cool guy.......so I wont kill you........just dont hug me :D

@F_V... :D Well, I was rambling as usual, but it was of things that are "real" so to say... I am studying genetics and such stuffs, so they were...? Like educational ramblings that noone could understand if they didn´t allready know about everything? Something like that...:loco:

NP with the hugs tho... Don´t like the thought of me being shoot, so I just keep hugging those that wants to be hugged... :)

@astarte... hugs...:)

Tack så mycket ;) *hugs Phyros*

Aww... I think Final_Vision needs a group hug....Get in touch with your inner child dammit! :D

I never understood why men hate to be hugged by other men :confused:

well I never understood why girls discussed for hours about clothing....that's a thing that we'll never know!
and hey, my inner child would throw a very big faltstone to anybody willing me to hug me....two kisses on the chick (in the spanish way) and that's it! clean and polite!

@Phyros: heard of ppl counting sheep, but chromosomes???

@f_v yep, I did my best :D

fathervic (who keeps welcoming on!)

Originally posted by FatherVic
well I never understood why girls discussed for hours about clothing....that's a thing that we'll never know!
I've never done that :err:
There's a lot of things that are considered sort of inherent to girls that i have never done.. i guess i'm abnormal :confused:

Originally posted by astarte

I've never done that :err:
There's a lot of things that are considered sort of inherent to girls that i have never done.. i guess i'm abnormal :confused:

No you're not! I never did it, not even at the time I worked in the fashion biz! Intelligent girls have better things to discuss... :D

Also, I can never understand those girls who stand in front of a full wardrobe and tell they don't have anything to wear nor do they know what to wear! :loco:

No you're not! I never did it, not even at the time I worked in the fashion biz! Intelligent girls have better things to discuss...

that's what I meant ;)
Intelligent girls have better things to discuss....and I guess intelligent girls hide to discuss about those things huh? :p

fathervic (who lost his faith in girls, once recovered it, but lasted five years and then the feeling vanished again)

He he, I never discussed clothes either. If I would ask someone what to wear, I'd never wear it anyway. To stubborn; got to have it my way :p (a toast for intelligent girls)

Anyway, I don't think I ever really introduced myself when I entered these boards... But I have XX cromosones, just so you know. Why is it that everyone just believe you're male, just 'cause you didn't say anything about it..?

Fjelltussa sound quite female to me acctually, might be that I understands the language tho... :D

And Pappi melon, I know, I know... Women keep on making you dissapointed, no offence to you gals tho, seems you´r all better than every other version of the female speciment I have encountered thus far, which sadens me, since that proves a lot about the XX bearers I have liked in the past...

Anyways, no time to cry.. Ah! Sisters! Gotta play ´em!

@PadreVic: :mad: I may not be smart but i'm not that shallow ;)
Hrmmmmaybe i didn't understand what you meant.....
@Fjelltussa: Welcome :) though you've been around before...

Astarte (disappointed of men too 'cause everytime she goes out someone has to spit on her, hit her or yell nasty things.....:cry: + :mad: )

felletjusa I got this gift....I normally see what gender is everybody on the boards (it's quite easy by the way of speaking)@phyros: you know it too huh??? I wonder why it's just here on the boards where there are intelligent gals...grgrrrrrrrrr
@astarte: well don't know how is the ordinary chilean guy, but spitting on somebody (no matter which the gender is) is waaaaaay to unrespectful!
I guess those are not males....those are animals (well now we could start another discussion about, that even some animals have males....but it would be nonesense :)

fathervic (who actually wouldn't hit nothing alive)

I have that gift, i could tell that "Father" Vic is female just by the way she talks. Why do you call your self father anyway? Must have something to do with people living in that 1001010010 place.......

Ok this song fucking slays :headbang: :headbang:

Phyros/FatherVic: That's great. Some people are smart, after all. It's just that I was a little disappointed when there was this norwegian guy (!) who thought I was a male. A norwegian guy who didn't believe I know my own language!

@astarte Spit, hit say nasty things :eek: Why would anyone do sucha thing??? I ´m very sorry...:(

@fjelltussa... ? Really? that must have been a most ignorant person!

-phyros (at los for words over the injustice beeing brought over astarte)

People here is very rude and they seem to get worse with time, since kids are really spoiled, i don't want to be around when they grow up :(
If you're walking on the street nobody gets out of the way and if you don't, they just push you.
That punch i got may have been an accident but if you're a polite person you don't move that violently when there's people close, and it has happened more than once, so i doubt it was casual :mad:

@Morgana: There's really little or none respect for women (if there is, i've never witnessed it). For instance, at gigs, my friends and i are often the only girls around so we can barely enjoy the show 'cause there's always drunks (or not) to put their hands where they shouldn't :mad: :mad: :mad:

To astarte: That's really sickening! I don't understand how you persevere undersuch circumstances. You muct be a strong person. My deepest respect! (No-one really offend me either. No-one ever has. Don't know why... People have treated my friends badly, when I'm there to, but not me... But hey, I'm just happy, of course)

yeah astarte thats horrible, but keep doin what your doing fellow metal head! :headbang:

@phyros perhaps you should go listen to the DT song of the same name :D