Welcome Vintersorg Fans!

(i really need much luck now,the exams are approaching :cry: )

18 is not late at all!! on the contrary i think you will learn a language faster and easier and better now than if you were 12 years old...
(at least this is what my experience with german has taught me)

Edit1:thanks for the linkz!
edit2: i find the icelandic name system quite impressive...

:mad: someone please make me stop editing all the time!

@phyros.........you .......ate........him? But.......|ngenious was to take him home......you sick fuck! ILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I wont, but im coming over next summer k? :D

This is so cool!! All of you metalheads moving to Scandinavia, and then more of the not-metalheads who's already here should move somewhere else, and we would end up with an all-metal country! :D :D :D

I´m on. I´ve allready invited everyone to me humble home... Feel free to join me...:D

@F_V... ´Course it is ok, just gather yer stuff man...:D And remember, I WILL be the first person buying you a beer outside the states...:) And yeah, I have posted the pic on me and the rabbit in the Pic thread, bad quality tho...

-phyros, over and out

what???????????????
you ate it?????????
know who's going to tell it's parents....I guess it's 98479348739485734 brothers and sister will mournig it/him for weeks!!!!

@morgana: realllllllllyyyy???????????? 35000 €??????? that's cheap! here in the Barcelona boundaries you must pay 130000 € for an 85 m2 flat!!!!!!!!
arggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gotta begin Swedish soon!!!!

I pay € 200 a month for me home...:D And that is including Broadband...:)

*you must all come to sweden... you can´t resist, noooo, come, come*

If i can muster some money perhaps ill come out in a year or so, i have a feeling it would cost quite a bit of money :lol: I really wanna travel but right now its not an option since im broke, have no liscense, am not 18 :D

ooh,indeed this prices are low!!!
yesterday i was tooo lazy to find out how much they are...u know i am not used to big sum of moneys in € ..so i thought they were expensive and didn't bother about it... silly me.. :rolleyes:

yeap, I guess that's the worst part of it.....it's so low (including broaaaaaaaaaaadbaaaaaaaaaaaaand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
someday I'll make my luggage and head to Sweden....
do everybody there speak English????
that would be nice to know!

phyros, it's a place for yourself or you live with your parents??? or is it a studentroom???

It is my own...:) I am a happy owner of a very small room, but it is my own...:)

and yeah, most ppl here do understand english, eventhough you will find the pronuanciation from the older part of the population very funny *giggle*

-phyros (still giggling)

The sad part is that the airplane tickets are really expensive :cry:
and my english pronounciation really sucks, i sound like Jennifer Lopez :p

uhmmmm the problem would be getting a job without a word of Swedish....
@astarte: I'm sure it's cheaper getting to Madrid and then another flight to Sweden....