Welcome Vintersorg Fans!

@phyros you better clear some space, cause im sure as hell not sleeping on the floor! I want a full size bed for myself ready and waiting in a years time :D

uhmmmm the problem would be getting a job without a word of Swedish....

No, not really... I´d say that the language doesn´t matter here, ´couse EVERYone do understand english, and if you´ve got the right references it wont mater, not at all...:)

you better clear some space, cause im sure as hell not sleeping on the floor! I want a full size bed for myself ready and waiting in a years time

Hehee...:) We´ll see about that... Hehe, but c´mon! Hurry over, work night and day, save the money and come for the summer now! It is going to be the adventure of your life, + your going to Wacken, and I´ll buy you a beer... :D

-phyros (study? What? Study? ok...)

i wonder how much itd cost lol..................work from march til july so I can go to Wacken and meet our good buddy phyros...........sounds like a fuckin plan :D

well I'm heading wacken too....and when the time comes, I hope meeting phyros at least for some hours to see who's the fastest, he drinking beer, me drinking the Divine Drink TM*!!!!

*coke, of course!!!!!!!!!

maybe i'll also go to Wacken ...
but i have no car and bus or train are quite expensive for me ...
and i'll probably working all the summer, since i have to get a job for the summer for my school (i have no clue of what the english is for that), so i don't know if i will be able to go ...
and i won't know before july, i think :bah:

FV you can come too, just come stay the night at Phyros's place and well drink Pepsi, Beer, and eh.......Coke...... Anyway, itll be a slumber party, we can have pillow fights and watch Disney Channel! :headbang:

Must be careful, F_V. Phyros' place might get a little over-crowded if you keep telling how much fun you'll have...:p

Coke... is also called liquid candy by some... doesn't exactly make me wan't to drink it... But damn it, it tastes so good! -Well, mead's better, and that's good, cause it's healthier to :)

@aegis... It´s worth every penny, Wacken is marvelous!

@F_V... that´d not be to expensive! C´mon! We all would like you to come here...:D

@Master Melon... Of course! WE will definately see eachother in Wacken...:D

@everyone... Official invitation:

You all are hearby invited to the home of Phyros. Anytime. It is not large, but you all could find a place to sleep...:) Just bring your favoured drinks and snacks and we will have it really cosy... :D

Originally posted by Phyros
@aegis... It´s worth every penny, Wacken is marvelous!

i know, i know ...
i really want to go there, money is not the biggest problem, it's just that i'll maybe have to work during that period ...
but i have to do something ... that would be an unique occasion to see Green Carnation playing, because i don't think they (he ?) will give many gigs

I'm looking forward to Wacken, I would like to go to the Sweden Rock Festival and 80% it's planed, but I have to say, the tickets are far too expensive, they cost the double of what the Wacken one cost, but won't have as many bands as Wacken... makes me being a little dissapointed.

:lol: whats so expensive about the Disney Channel, Beer, Pepsi, and Coke? Come on we could all wear PJs and hit eachother with pillows!

If everyone does come than I call any spare beds he has :headbang:

I want my parents to hook me up with a trip to Europe for me and my friend for a graduation present coming up here in June, thatd rule. I mean id have free room and board (phyros :D ) and I get to see Wacken and that strange Spaniard FV :D

you are not giving us good hints about Chile, astarte!!!!!

@f_v I'm not that weird.... I guess
freak2.gif

heheehehehe and that would be cool!!!!!!!!!!!! for sure!

well saying ppl hit you spat you, and finally nobody congrat you when graduating is not the best way to promote Chile....
but well after watching the pictures you posted on the other thread, I just would erase my last post! :)

I think it is just poor Astarte that is surounded with bad luck...:cry: At least I hope it is that way... She was meant to be born in Gothenburg, I can sure tell...:D Come to our great meeting Astarte, take the chance!

*offers some more of that chokolate cake, and offers free lodging in case you have to come quick*

:lol: it does sound like Chile is full of nasty people but it isn't so much like that, at least everybody is nice to tourists :D

@Phyros: hrm.. i've heard i was meant to be born in Finland too :p
Thanks for the offer but i'm broke and i can't swim my way over there :cry: