Mr V. This is for you!

DeadWinterDead said:
Mr. V, you should do the Heathen Crusade Metalfest in Minnesota on January 21st with Moonsorrow, Primordial, Thyrfing, and some other bands.

i am going to try to go to that..but it would be even better if it was in san francisco....or at the shoreline ampitheater where ozzfest and other stuff is held.

[personal opinion]If Vintersorg's music is suited for any type of travelling festival, it's not Ozzfest, but rather, Gigantour, I'd say. After all, Gigantour was/is dedicated to musicianship over popularity.[/personal opinion]

well, i went to Gigantour, and though Dream Theater, Symphony X, Nevermore and Megadeth certantly possess great musicianship, all the other bands sucked, and they sucked hard...

I think Vintersorg should never play the US, his unattainable live experience will just add to his outerworldly-ness.

A live document would be cool, but I don't think that will ever happen... We're still getting the borknagar DVD in like 10 years though, so there is always that to look forward to.

Please note that the opinion of "metaluntildeath" do not reflect the majority of fans in the United States. You're welcome anytime Mr. V.