Upcoming Album ???

Ghül

The Astral Factor
Jan 1, 2006
Ottawa , Canada
Hi Mr. V ,

I was just wondering if you can give us a rounded view of what's coming up?

Like we all know you just release the new Waterclime but what append with Fission, Borknagar, Cronian and especially Vintersorg (I am dreaming of an other like The Focusing Blur) ?

Any shows, tour , dvd, or something..?

Thanks

I love the lyrics in The Focusing Blur.

I heard in Borknagar's forum that they are working on an album for 2008.
About mr.V other bands... I found this at Fission website:

"Fission has inked a deal with Aphotic Records. They are currently recording songs for the followup to Crater. The new record will hopefully be released before the end of -07. So all you Fission fans out there! We are Back!"

We ar at the end of 2007, Aren't we? :D

Ghül;6656135 said:
I am dreaming of an other like The Focusing Blur

Aren't we all?:/ I loved TFB more than SR as well. It unlocked feelings inside me. Feelings that I usually reserve for socks filled with warm mashed potatoes.

Hmm TFB is the only Mr.V album I havent listened to that much, I better give it another spin.

And yeah I'd like to know how the next Borky album is coming along, and a general idea of what it will sound like.

Aren't we all?:/ I loved TFB more than SR as well. It unlocked feelings inside me. Feelings that I usually reserve for socks filled with warm mashed potatoes.

Haha
I Do hope the next album will sound just like The Focusing Blur too. :kickass: Wait, I don't like beer... If I drink it I might :puke: you know... Maybe I shouldn't be holding anything...:headbang: yeah...Like this...

Haha
I Do hope the next album will sound just like The Focusing Blur too. :kickass: Wait, I don't like beer... If I drink it I might :puke: you know... Maybe I shouldn't be holding anything...:headbang: yeah...Like this...

It's hard to even think of how the next album will be like...I've only written two tracks and they sound really promising..I kind of getting the CG-atmosphere of one track and the other is something different..folk, metal, some progressive parts, a very warm feeling, organic etc...so you never know..we don't know:)

mr V

We can’t compare TFB and SR, I think they both are awesome, and both totally different.
I just adore both albums, but I don’t want a “The Focusing Blur part II”.
I expect something new, just live Vintersorg has done lately! :)
A new album is always a surprise :D

I would definately like more cosmic space metal.:headbang:

I'm currently working/thinking on the lyrical concepts and I think that I dare to say that it'll be some form of concept album...as I like wholeness is things.

mr V

A concept album would be something pretty new for you, no? Care to fill us in on the outlines of it, if there is even any yet?:lol: