Otyg

Ulvånd

New Metal Member
Aug 10, 2002
Nes, Akershus in Norway.
Visit site
I'm a newbie here. I found out that Mr. V answers questions, thats very nice of him, great. Well, I have a questions:
Will there be a new Otyg album out soon? When?

Vintersorg, Otyg, Havayoth, the best inspiration for my playing.

Morgana - that was a really nasty answer you came with, I mean he said he was a newbie, Im a newbie to, and I also wouldnt sit down and read all the old posts... So if I should ask something that have been up before I would get the same reply?

well Im sure that they will choose to release those, if they feel that they are worth it, after reading why they don´t exist anymore, I think then you can only respect, if they choose not too.

Originally posted by Salira
Morgana - that was a really nasty answer you came with, I mean he said he was a newbie, Im a newbie to, and I also wouldnt sit down and read all the old posts... So if I should ask something that have been up before I would get the same reply?

You'll get used to it, Salira. If someone starts a new thread, and it already exists somewhere out there in cyber-space, the all high and mighty one feels the need to post a link to it. Pay no mind, as I'm sure most others don't either. :rolleyes: :lol:

Rune Fairy - :) I didnt mind the link, it is always nice that other people know where to find topics there have been discused before, it was more the answer Morgana gave him the first time ;) , and I hope that I will never myself feel all high and mighty then :)