Djävulen!

I am the liquor

New Metal Member
Sep 14, 2007
How much money must I pay Vintersorg to put this album out? I love everything from Vintersorg but dearly miss Otyg and this little tease of a song kills me everytime I hear it. Anyone else here want Otyg back as badly as I do? I understand that Otyg is officially over..But would it not be great if he would put this album out just as one last stand? Otyg deserves it and the fans also.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTmAY-q0wMM

it's the first time i listen to this song, never thought i could ever listen to something new to my ears and not recordered:cry::cry::cry:

thanx so much for the link! :cry::cry:

The "Djävulen" album is leaked out, I think. I heard through a few people that you can find it on some downloading services. I use Soulseek - and I swear I saw it, but as much of a dumbass as I can be, I exited out of it before it really even hit me.
I don't know if that was really it, I doubt it. But, I agree... if not get Otyg back together, atleast release this record. It may just light a match for you, Mr. V., and decide to reunite the band. Who knows. Anywho, yes I agree with this thread.

Svarthjärtad;6514969 said:
The "Djävulen" album is leaked out, I think. I heard through a few people that you can find it on some downloading services. I use Soulseek - and I swear I saw it, but as much of a dumbass as I can be, I exited out of it before it really even hit me.
I don't know if that was really it, I doubt it. But, I agree... if not get Otyg back together, atleast release this record. It may just light a match for you, Mr. V., and decide to reunite the band. Who knows. Anywho, yes I agree with this thread.
No, it didn't leak, as it was never even recorded. You've probably gotten it mixed up with one of the demos (Galdersång Till Bergfadern was for example never publically distributed, only sent to record companies, but thankfully leaked onto the internet).

IT's on the live booklet from the concert in asten-heusden back in 1999.
you can download it on www.itrollskogen.tk

yes i knew about that live, what i didn't know was that this song was included in the tracklist. i mean i generally don't like live cds and i don't download or buy them, this time i think i'll make en exception.
live shows are great to be seen, not to be only heard, in my opinion....

No, it didn't leak, as it was never even recorded. You've probably gotten it mixed up with one of the demos (Galdersång Till Bergfadern was for example never publically distributed, only sent to record companies, but thankfully leaked onto the internet).

That's right. In an Interview, Mr V said the only thing they did was to record a couple of drums but nothing more... djävulen doesn't exist like a recording.