Waterfield

@mr v
do you have any samples we can download to get an idea what it will sound like?

would be nice to have this album on inside out, which is the best address for prog I think

Wunibald said:
@mr v
do you have any samples we can download to get an idea what it will sound like?

would be nice to have this album on inside out, which is the best address for prog I think

Well..a website for the album will be up soon, you'll find some sample there..more info when it's up

mr V

recorded some more vocals on the Waterfield album last night..a quite jazzy song and Cia Hedmark of Casket Casey(Otyg) also put some vocals on it, and it became very nice!

mr V

haha, what a coincidence mr V. Yesterday, I put the Odemarkens Son album on my mp3 player and tried to sleep into the music. I was listening to Visions and Focusing Blur lately so it's been a while (at least 6 months) since I've listened to Odemarkens Son or Till Fjalls. It was a nice moment and I was enjoying the music. Then, out of nowhere (!!!) Cia started singing and for a few seconds, I was surprized. I was surprized because I forgot all about female vocals on a Vintersorg album. It was great and I wanted to post a question for mr V about female vocals on an album. I read somewhere (maybe here) that he will not use her vocals on a Vintersorg album again. Are you still standing behind this statement mr V? Apparently you are on good terms with Cia (I love her btw), so any chance for a future collaboration on a Vinteralbum?

-Alper