Update 17/6

Did Andreas put some samples online for an upcoming album even once? I can't remember if that happened.

I hope the mixing will be finished soon, then the mastering more the whole other processes...I hope we can see this album released at the end of the year.

He did. I remember the sample for "Universums Dunkla Alfabet", where it was cut just before the first chorus back in 2001-2002.
Can't recall if there was a sample for The Focusing Blur or Solens Rötter though...

oh well, you were speaking of old albums, i tought you were speaking of this album (i've read "the" instead of "an" upcoming album, yeah tiredness plays some tricks :bah:), of which we haven't heard anything yet.

Yes, I prefer this short video's! Sample's are not interesting when the album is released. I think it's really interesting to see those studio video's. I was disappointed when the Borknagar video diary didn't include the vocals sessions from Vintersorg.
Maybe we should dig up the thread with that video, maybe Mattias will upload more video's. :)

What`s happening with the new Waterclime album?
Mr. V did you manage to find a label for this?

I kind of got stucked in the process of finding a suitable label as the new Vintersorg album needed full attention, but the Waterclime album is finnished so it'll be something that I'll return to after completing the Vintersorg album

mr V

I kind of got stucked in the process of finding a suitable label as the new Vintersorg album needed full attention, but the Waterclime album is finnished so it'll be something that I'll return to after completing the Vintersorg album

mr V

Thanks for the update:) I`m really looking forward for both albums

Mr V, you should start your own record label because you release so much music.

it could be a good idea, but it would probably add some extra work and time which i doubt he has!

Hope he'll find a better label then the one who released the last Fission album. That one was hard to get, and I don't think they did a good promotion either.

yeah it's a shame! i still don't have the album!!!! :cry:
it's not fair that a european fan can find the album of a european band only in the states!