Update 17/6

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
Time to write something down about things.

We're mixing the new Vintersog album this summer, only bass left to record and I've just started with that....but with our pickyness it will take some time, as my day is just to short. An album title is soon to be revealed.

The new Waterclime album is completed music and lyric wise. Recorded and mastered, at the moment I'm trying to find a label for it.

Borknagar is on the move...sadly I can't take part of the shows...my work situation is holding me back...but I know that Vortex will bring in all his abilities and persona to make it great. Don't miss it.

In the Gravisphere colony things are slowly progressing...songs are there but we haven't finalize anything yet.

Fission and Cronian are in writing mode...

mr V

Thanx! I'm looking forward for a new Vintersorg release! Hope to hear Gravisphere soon too. From what I read, will you handle the bass duties, mr V?

This is fantastic news. Im looking forward to the new Vintersorg and Waterclime album. I enjoy listening to Cronian in a winter setting and I must check out the other groups . People may let the music industry die, but true art is timeless and has no expiration date.

thanks! I was listening today Fission - Pain Parade. It`s a strong record and mr. V has the most brutal vocals on this album. I was wondering if will be a follow up(now I know).

Good to hear an update on all of your projects. I hope you guys can get the Gravisphere project going because the sample on Myspace has had me eager to hear more.

But, I do have one overarching question - are you following the World Cup?

Ouch! That was below the belt :D
If Mr. V's so busy all the time, I hardly think he has the time to follow 22 sweaty young men running back and forth on a green field, chasing a round piece of leather... (that didn't sound gay did it? ;))

Ouch! That was below the belt :D
If Mr. V's so busy all the time, I hardly think he has the time to follow 22 sweaty young men running back and forth on a green field, chasing a round piece of leather... (that didn't sound gay did it? ;))

Maybe he can glance at a screen now and again. I have no clue if he follows sports in any way, shape, or form, but it's such a huge event I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

And don't forget the shorts. 22 men sweating and running around in shorts. :worship:

I want to know how you do it, Mr. V. You work full-time, have so many projects and still get it done. I only work part-time, and barely ever have time to work on my projects...

Have you discovered a hole in space and time?