Gravisphere Update

benny

Artifact Of Chaos
May 4, 2001
Seattle
www.myspace.com
From their official myspace:

All the songs for what shall become Gravisphere..s first release are done! Eight songs of cosmic, dreaming, feeling, dark and visionary metal! We are truly pleased with the result and still feel that we have something new and fresh to contribute to the metal scene! The lyrics focuses around the vast emptiness of space and the notion mankind sometimes have that we may not be alone, even on our own planet.

Do you have a recordlabel interested in Gravisphere? Feel free to contact us for discussion!

Cheers all of you out there! Seen and unseen!

//A

So this means there is a lot of Mr V projects ready or almost ready to be released right now. Borknagar, Warerclime, and Gravisphere are all ready if I have kept up with all the news and the new Vintersorg is being gradually recorded. I think we are all in for a lot of great music in the coming year!

From their official myspace:

All the songs for what shall become Gravisphere..s first release are done! Eight songs of cosmic, dreaming, feeling, dark and visionary metal! We are truly pleased with the result and still feel that we have something new and fresh to contribute to the metal scene! The lyrics focuses around the vast emptiness of space and the notion mankind sometimes have that we may not be alone, even on our own planet.

Do you have a recordlabel interested in Gravisphere? Feel free to contact us for discussion!

Cheers all of you out there! Seen and unseen!

//A

So this means there is a lot of Mr V projects ready or almost ready to be released right now. Borknagar, Warerclime, and Gravisphere are all ready if I have kept up with all the news and the new Vintersorg is being gradually recorded. I think we are all in for a lot of great music in the coming year!

Excellent news, thanks for posting it!

Indeed 2010 ('09?) may be Mr. V's year! :kickass:

i can't really wait to listen to this (cross my fingers they can find a good record label)
even if the polyhedric mind of mr V always succeds to amaze us with new experimentations with his present bands, i mean, this is something really and completely new! a new group! a new adventure! a new universe to explore!

2010 seems to be so distant now.... :cry:

I'm just wondering if Jean Michel Jarre of the 1970's was the main source of inspiration... I mean: "Oxygene" (1976) and "Equinoxe" (1978)...