Update

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
Some news: I've now written 5-6 new Vintersorg tracks that sound really cool with a lot of folk touch but somehow it also has a touch of CG atmosphere. Just going to start to record some stuff during this summer.

A new Waterclime album is now completed, at the moment I'm noe shure who will release it. It's a leap up in song quality and also productionwise compared to the earlier two albums.

Fission: not much happens at this time...we're just filling up the right a mount of inspiration to start working on some stuff.

Borknagar: Concentrating on Wacken and looking forward the realese the new album "Universal".

Cronian: Not much is actually going on at the time...we have like two-three new tracks going.

Gravisphere: Working on the recording of an album. So far keyboards are kind of completed..but you never know as it's zillions of 'em:)

just found about ten really atmopheric track in my recording computer the other day...don't know if I ever will do anything with it...but some ideas were special.

take care!

mr V

Same procedure as every year: Will the new Vintersorg record be in Swedish or English or both? :D
I hope this hasn't been asked and answered before ^^

But sounds great anyway! How many songs will the album contain? Didn't you say some day it would be kind of a concept album? Could you say something about the story if there is any?

Amazing!!!!! I cant' wait for a new album!!!

If the Waterclime album is ready, then can I presume it will be released on sept-october?

About the Vintersorg album, I wonder when this album will be released? can we dream with a release date at the end of this year/beginning of 2010??

just found about ten really atmopheric track in my recording computer the other day...don't know if I ever will do anything with it...but some ideas were special.

Yay update!

I like this line! At some point, it'd be interesting to hear this. Something dense and moody, but not growly or aggressive. And in Swedish. Please, keep the Swedish!

Oh yeah - Mr. V, I have a question about the new Vintersorg songs. Do you know what other musicians you're going to have play on them? Thanks!

Oh yeah - Mr. V, I have a question about the new Vintersorg songs. Do you know what other musicians you're going to have play on them? Thanks!

mr V: So far I just know that it's going to be and Mattias...we'll se if we'll include someone else...most likly Benny from Fission and TME will do the drumming.