Preparing for the new album?

rammpeth

Dec 12, 2005
well we havent heard in a while of mr.vs current happening so i assume hes either recording bass and vocals for waterclime or hes getting ready to record the new Vintersorg album, or he just finished the the bork one, i dunno. Anyone's guess? btw, anybody know when fission will start recording?

Considering that the new Borknagar album is planned (stress on planned) to be released later this Fall, I believe we'll have to wait past that for another project to be ready for release.

OMG we want daily updates with detailed reports of everything he does! :Smug:

Okay whatever, as long as those albums make their way to my hands some day, I don't have anything to complain about :D

I didn't see rammpeth ask Andreas for updates so there is no need to attack him. I think you guys would have been suprised how much Andreas posted back in the beginnings of this forum. I am sure he is recording something right now :)

Alec Walter Conway said:
OMG we want daily updates with detailed reports of everything he does! :Smug:

Okay whatever, as long as those albums make their way to my hands some day, I don't have anything to complain about :D

Daily? I want hourly:cry:.

benny said:
I think you guys would have been suprised how much Andreas posted back in the beginnings of this forum.

:D
That plus all the other nonsense this board has seen *grins knowingly*
Damn, I just sent off an email to you and I am running out of time right now but I think I'll have something funny to send your way tomorrow or so. ;)
Sorry for the OT everybody.