Update

denti.gif

It's not like he's gonna get mad at you :p. I'm trying to think of way to say "don't worry" or "take it easy" in Italian but I can't remember anything harhar.

Agah: Oh, really? Maybe it's just me.

Not really :p .

It's not like he's gonna get mad at you :p. I'm trying to think of way to say "don't worry" or "take it easy" in Italian but I can't remember anything harhar.
yeah, i know i know. the correct phrase is "non ti preoccupare" o more used between young people "non andarci in paranoia" (don't get paranoid for this)
but...i was joking, i wasn't serious. i like so much that scared emoticon who eats his nails that i use it everytime i can, makes me laugh everytime i see it :lol:
i don't really care about what mr V thinks about me, he doesn't know me, i don't know him, so...
but i care about the fact he knows what i think about him as a musician, i mean, i'm on his forum, i write things for fun sometimes, but they are only jokes, i really love what he does with a such dedication and passion.

Sound good. But make sure this review will be the most extensive you've ever written though! :p I want to know it all - from the setlist to the colour of Lars' socks! :p

Will do my best! (hopefully, I won't just stand there thrilled like a fourteen year old girl, and forget to take notes :p)
He he, if I'm lucky, I might run into the guys somewhere at the place(revertes once more to the stage of a fourteen year old girl :worship:)

yeah, i know i know. the correct phrase is "non ti preoccupare" o more used between young people "non andarci in paranoia" (don't get paranoid for this)
but...i was joking, i wasn't serious. i like so much that scared emoticon who eats his nails that i use it everytime i can, makes me laugh everytime i see it :lol:
i don't really care about what mr V thinks about me, he doesn't know me, i don't know him, so...
but i care about the fact he knows what i think about him as a musician, i mean, i'm on his forum, i write things for fun sometimes, but they are only jokes, i really love what he does with a such dedication and passion.

No worries:) It was me writing about mr V but I'm always looking on Vintersorg as a band and from that oint of view I'm just refering to the people in the band from an "objective" position:)

mr V

Will do my best! (hopefully, I won't just stand there thrilled like a fourteen year old girl, and forget to take notes :p)
He he, if I'm lucky, I might run into the guys somewhere at the place(revertes once more to the stage of a fourteen year old girl :worship:)

Don't forget to see Sarke, and Asgeir!

I expect a full Asgeir Report, including sock color. :headbang:

No worries:) It was me writing about mr V but I'm always looking on Vintersorg as a band and from that oint of view I'm just refering to the people in the band from an "objective" position:)

mr V

thanks for the elucidation :D
i've read something in an interview about (i don't remember the exact words, it has passed a lot of time) Steve speaking of the schizophrenic alter-ego of mrV, so i was starting to worry :lol:

Sounds exciting. CG and folky :) Let's hope it has a swedish touch.

Not too interested about the constant side projects though(Except for Borknagar)... Personally I think he's overambitious. It's ok to be critical of artists even though they are in high regard.

Hope to shake hands at Wacken's meet and greet.

I don't think Mr. V is over ambitious. Dedication is the word, hes dedicated to his craft of being a musician. I wish I had that type of focus to work on more music, or more time. But in all honesty, Mr V, do you ever feel that your spreading your self to thin? It's great that he stays true to his word and all these albums actually come out. I find it incredibly hard to just release one album, its a lot of work. But I wonder what his music would sound like if he waited a few years to release anything at all. Time can really ignite some creative energy. Thats my two cents.

I don't think Mr. V is over ambitious. Dedication is the word, hes dedicated to his craft of being a musician. I wish I had that type of focus to work on more music, or more time. But in all honesty, Mr V, do you ever feel that your spreading your self to thin? It's great that he stays true to his word and all these albums actually come out. I find it incredibly hard to just release one album, its a lot of work. But I wonder what his music would sound like if he waited a few years to release anything at all. Time can really ignite some creative energy. Thats my two cents.

Well, I don't really agree on the "thin-factor" I just follow the artistic vision that I have, nothing more nothing less. I guess it goes a bit in periods also..sometimes it's a bit more than other times...just as unpredictable as the inspiration I get.

mr V

This might be as good a time as any to ask something which I have wondered about for a while; How do you decide which band should have which song when you write? Do you decide beforehand that "now I'll write a Vintersorg song", or do you decide after it is done? (or maybe something else entirely?)

This might be as good a time as any to ask something which I have wondered about for a while; How do you decide which band should have which song when you write? Do you decide beforehand that "now I'll write a Vintersorg song", or do you decide after it is done? (or maybe something else entirely?)

thats a good question. I've always wondered that too. I'm too unorganized to allocate my music to a specific place.

It's very important for me to put myself into the specific mood that I feel that the different bands represent....to get into the right tonal atmosphere as the chord patterns are very different in the different bands. So, just writing a song and then see where it fits doesn't work for me. I need to go deeper into what I want to create or what takes control of my inspiration...sounds cheesy..but that's where it goes written in words:) mr V