Update

Yeah, I wonder what happened :p .

but....are we 100% sure he does write the messages with is own hands, or instead is there someone who does it for him???? maybe matthias, or someone else?

mr v, please, is important.....solve the mystery :confused:
we are going mad, i need to sleep at nights :lol:

but....are we 100% sure he does write the messages with is own hands, or instead is there someone who does it for him???? maybe matthias, or someone else?

mr v, please, is important.....solve the mystery :confused:
we are going mad, i need to sleep at nights :lol:

Maybe it is… Varg Vikernes!!!

Think about it! He'll be out of jail soon, so it's obvious that he wants to damage Mr.V's reputation…, or kill Mr.V himself! He must be stopped at all costs!!!

Maybe it is… Varg Vikernes!!!

Think about it! He'll be out of jail soon, so it's obvious that he wants to damage Mr.V's reputation…, or kill Mr.V himself! He must be stopped at all costs!!!

D-E-F-I-C-I-E-N-T
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

*serious mode on*

i'm impatiently waiting for the new cronian. i know i will have to wait a lot of time 'cause only few songs were written, but.... if the tendency is this, the first album was nice, the second a masterpiece, i cannot even imagine what kind of splendour could be hidden in the third!

*serious mode off*

I don't see how it's so akward? We have a plan how to record the album but in that process we may use some session member to make the vision as we want it.....you never know fully how things will turn out when the instruments are layerd together, maybe we need something that we're not able to do ourselves to make the result perfect.

mr V

I don't see how it's so akward? We have a plan how to record the album but in that process we may use some session member to make the vision as we want it.....you never know fully how things will turn out when the instruments are layerd together, maybe we need something that we're not able to do ourselves to make the result perfect.

mr V

I think the point was that you wrote "Mr. V:" in the start of your post, making it look like maybe someone else is writing your words.

mr V

well, i wasn't discussing your musical or line-up decisions, i totally worship everything comes out of your mind. you have my total support, i wouldn't dare to criticize anything you do artistically speaking. :worship:

as agah said it only looked a little bit weird that you started your post with "Mr v:" that's all, we was wondering if anyone had written that post instead of you.
but forgive me, i'm a bit idiot sometimes (quite often i should say), maybe i'd better be more serious (or at least shut up), but i can't....it's in my veins :lol:
someone wrote of the folk of my region "Tuscans, they have the sky in the eyes (both because we have usually blue eyes and Galileo and Leonardo da Vinci were born here) and the hell in the mouth " :lol: and he was really right, damn it!

D-E-F-I-C-I-E-N-T
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

:lol:

well, i wasn't discussing your musical or line-up decisions, i totally worship everything comes out of your mind. you have my total support, i wouldn't dare to criticize anything you do artistically speaking. :worship:

as agah said it only looked a little bit weird that you started your post with "Mr v:" that's all, we was wondering if anyone had written that post instead of you.
but forgive me, i'm a bit idiot sometimes (quite often i should say), maybe i'd better be more serious (or at least shut up), but i can't....it's in my veins :lol:
someone wrote of the folk of my region "Tuscans, they have the sky in the eyes (both because we have usually blue eyes and Galileo and Leonardo da Vinci were born here) and the hell in the mouth " :lol: and he was really right, damn it!

Hey relax :p .

OHHHHH
I wish i could see the Borknagar at Wacken!!!!

Tack for the update MR. V. I will patiently wait for new Vintersorg and Borknagar and am highly looking forward to them.