VINTERSORG's FISSION: Music Available For Download - July 5, 2004

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
VINTERSORG's FISSION: Music Available For Download - July 5, 2004

Napalm Records has set an August 23 release date for the debut album from FISSION, the collaboration between BORKNAGAR/VINTERSORG frontman Andreas Hedlund (a.k.a. Vintersorg) and VINTERSORG live session drummer Benny "Hägge" Hägglund.

According to Hedlund, FISSION's musical style can be described as "harsh and razor-sharp thrash metal, with a lot of melody and atmosphere. Some links can be made to bands like AT THE GATES — it has some of that melodism — but still has its very own identity. Vocally, the style switches between bone-chilling black-metal escapism, to soothing and calm voice-scapes, and the lethal dose of attitude in multiple parts are of course very present."

The album's title track, "Crater", can currently be downloaded at this location.

innteresting

can't wait for the release, i went to stores to get it in febuary only to find out it was delayed
oh yeah i was pissed

about 2 years ago i didnt like clean vocals...since a year i like it but still not combined...and now its fine with...but he what would you expect (musician) haha...sometimes i even listen to rolling stones stuff...