Damn Im Drunk - The Mexican Version

Dark One said:
Cool - I didn't even know you could tattoo over another tattoo effectively.

you didn't? really?

@Zod: lollerz on not knowing which day it is

and p.s. the new Amorphis isn't in my top 20 of 2006, and I've only heard 4 albums from this year so far ;)

MadeInNewJersey said:
@Zod: lollerz on not knowing which day it is
Yeah... in real life, every day has a feel to it. Here, the days just sort of blur together... in a cool way.

Spent yesterday on the baches of Tulum. Perhaps one of the greatest beaches on the planet. Ended up chatting with some couple, who've becoming here for 20 years. We started to head down the beach and barhop as we went. Started chatting with a 3rd couple, they joined us, and we kept barhopping. Best day of the vacation so far (well, at least till Paula and I nearly required an ambulance). Long story short, Paula now has a fat lip and I keep suspecting people to look at me like I'm a wife beater (and somewhere along the line I lost a $170 pair of sunglasses:cry: )

MadeInNewJersey said:
and p.s. the new Amorphis isn't in my top 20 of 2006, and I've only heard 4 albums from this year so far ;)
Really? Something specific you don't like about it, or just think the songs are weak?

By the way, why only 4 2006 CDs? Been catching up on older stuff, or no time due to the new quota?

Zod

I don't know, how many 2006 CDs have been released or leaked?

4 was prolly an understatement, I've heard...

Kataklysm
In Flames
Amorphis
Wolves In The Throne Room
Evergrey
Queensryche
Darkthrone

have, but haven't heard yet:
Dismember
Decapitated

is there more?

Vanden Plas and Pharaoh have new CDs out. The Vanden Plas is good, but the last rhird fades quickly. The new Pharaoh is quote good. If you don't know Tim of Control Denied does the vocals. The new one is a nice step up from the debut.

What is Wolves in the Throne Room like?

Zod

Forgot about VP & Pharoah, haven't gotten around to even D/Ling them...

Wolves is lengthy, epic folk-infused black metal; I don't think it's up your alley, but when you return I'll let you hear it of course.