Damn Right, Rebel Proud!

slashvanyoung

Dopefish lives!
Jul 18, 2006
Germany
So, the new Hank III has been released a few days ago (coincidentally on my birfday)... anyone picked it up?

I hadn't heard much of his solo stuff before, but seeing the video for "Long Hauls & Close Calls" pretty much won me over. Catchy as hell and very positively retarded! Love it!

Really diggin' up my grass... ehh krautroots!

most country in pretty annoying and crappy, but Hank III has some great songs that make you wanna go drivin through mud shootin shit.

I will never ever miss a Hank III/Assjack show when it comes to Seattle. I don't think I've ever had more fun at a show than at all the Hank III shows I've seen.

most country in pretty annoying and crappy, but Hank III has some great songs that make you wanna go drivin through mud shootin shit.

Spot on. The difference is: he's honest and none of those phony bible-belt mycousinismywife-fucktards (though his voice sounds like the blueprint of a backwoods inbred)... I strongly believe honesty in music is audible. It cuts the crap...

I will never ever miss a Hank III/Assjack show when it comes to Seattle. I don't think I've ever had more fun at a show than at all the Hank III shows I've seen.

Man I'd love to catch that someday. But I don't know if he ever makes it across the pond... hardly any audience here for that kind of stuff. I mean, even the record is only available as US-import at this point...

He put the cunt in cuntry

and the dick in.. you know

No wonder the song is sick, Hank's got Johnny Hiland on the guit-fiddle!

Yeah, some serious skillage going there...