Damn!

Thortyir

Watch out for BLÖTT!
Jun 15, 2002
Brussels / Belgium
www.myspace.com
GARDEN OF DECAY (my band) is supposed to play in Paris on 28th may (with Drifting Breed, Ciderbreath supergroup:headbang: )... This morning, I've read that Anathema is confirmed for the same evening in Paris, @ La boule noire, which is located 10 minutes by feet from the place we play (La locomotive)...

Guess what? We're cursed... :erk:

That's shit news, I can't sever myself :erk: Though the time schedule allows me to play with Drifting Breed and fuck off to the Boule Noire to see Anathema but it would be really rude for the other bands of the fest we're organising and the staff to leave after having played... I hope the Anathema date isn't confirmed really, just postponed to a day later. Anyway it would be bad for both Anathema and us. People coming for the most atmo part of our fest would go to see Anathema instead and the msot metalhead Anathema fanbase may prefer to come see Horresco Referens and Furia ... shit ... Someone should ask the promotor to postpone the gig or just make a fusion of both gigs ! What a pity, knowing that both venues are quite near from each other ... 3 minutes by foot like... shit shit shit ... I hope things will change, it's fucken doom... First the Biebop and now Paris ... Can't miss that one FFS :mad: :mad: :mad: mad:

Thortyir said:
GARDEN OF DECAY (my band) is supposed to play in Paris on 28th may (with Drifting Breed, Ciderbreath supergroup:headbang: )... This morning, I've read that Anathema is confirmed for the same evening in Paris, @ La boule noire, which is located 10 minutes by feet from the place we play (La locomotive)...

Where did you read that mate ? Tell me it's not true ... Tell me it's not confirmed and that they play the day after ..... :erk: :erk: :erk:

marginalé said:
:erk: but we can stil going to see that show, no?

Well if ur comin', you'll have time to see Drifting Breed/Garden of Decay/The Last Embrace and then go to La Boule Noire to see Anathema, so you wouldn't waste yer money. But it's not the same script for Quentin and I, we can't leave the fest that way ... Unless maybe Breaklose becomes the opening act for Anathema ... Would change a lotta things :D

The total irony in the story is that Anathema is playing the day after near Bordeaux thanks to Ecclipse association which we're part of too. And their fest is on May 28th and may 29th. Why didn't they invite Anathema on May 28th and Garance on may 29th shit shit shit shit shit ... There must be a way :yell:

cedarbreed said:
Well if ur comin', you'll have time to see Drifting Breed/Garden of Decay/The Last Embrace and then go to La Boule Noire to see Anathema, so you wouldn't waste yer money. But it's not the same script for Quentin and I, we can't leave the fest that way ... Unless maybe Breaklose becomes the opening act for Anathema ... Would change a lotta things :D
ok, who of the belgians (or dutchies) is in for some 'drifting breed/ garden of decay, anathema and maybe, hopefully some breaklose'-party ???

I am :headbang: anyone else?

Thortyir said:

Yes, you are totally right with that one...