Dan - Desultory?

Apr 26, 2003
I was on the Unisound My Space the other day, and saw that you were doing some remastering for Desultory. Does this mean that the godly Into Eternity and Bitterness are being re-released, or is it for some 'odds and sods' demo compilation? Seriously hoping for the former, of course, because both those albums are phenomenal!

Actually, Desultory is back together, with the same lineup as "Zebulon" and have signed a 2 album deal with Pulverized records. I'm sure someone can fill in the rest of the details...

Yepido.
I have been remastering their demos and their first 2 full-lenght albums. Pulverized will re-release the albums with all demo material as a bonus. The playingtime is more than 80 minutes!!!! All the material have been restored to fit nicely together in the same playlist, and it is amazing how much a few small tweaks can change the overall sound from "demo" to "album". Not sure when it will be out. But it will be a great value for the money! A funny anecdote is that I "forced" the band to go to the home of Tomas Skogsberg in the middle of nowhere and pick up the original DAT tapes of the demos. Maximum quality achieved!!!

Right the fuck ON! I love those first two albums, and always wondered how they would sound with a boost in sonics. Can't wait till they come out!