Dan,Is there any chance...?

paradoxile

Den Sista Ljusbäraren
Jul 20, 2004
Israel
myspace.com
of you coming to Israel sometime in the next few years?
We rarely get any good performers to come here.
The last swedish act I remember coming here is amon amarth and that was 2 or 3 years ago.

I don´t want to be rude. But ( almost ) no money in the world can make me go to Israel or any other country in that part of the world. I´m not very keen on gettin blow up by some religious sucker. Sorry boys you have to go as a trio ( and earn even more money ):D

Dag, You're exaggerating...
there hasn't been a suicide bombing for quite a while.
Besides there is not that many metal fans in the Israel so in case they want to blow up somewhere it will be in a crowded space, and us metal fans are probably the least agressive and angry people...that is untill the music starts palying then we like to mosh.

paradoxile said:
Dag, You're exaggerating...
there hasn't been a suicide bombing for quite a while.
Besides there is not that many metal fans in the Israel so in case they want to blow up somewhere it will be in a crowded space, and us metal fans are probably the least agressive and angry people...that is untill the music starts palying then we like to mosh.

When the next one is coming im not going to be involved :D

Gurgelguff said:
When the next one is coming im not going to be involved :D

don't say that...hopefully there won't be a next one.
anyway It's your right, but when the official israeli NG fan club which I'm planning to form with some of my friends in the next few years demands a show in Israel don't come crying to me...:erk:

oh hell, who am I kidding? that's the same reason opeth didn't want to come here.:cry:

thanx...
the webcam idea is not bad, but I would rather see a live concert(with VIP backstage pass for the fanclub president:D )

It's obviously out of the question for people to fly from here to scandinavia just for a nightingale concert, the plane tickets are too expensive for my blood. I guess there will be an option to fly as a group to a close destination to Israel like Turkey or Greece or Cyprus,if you agree to come there.