Dan to be part of the new AYREON project?!

Madrigal

MetaNOId
Mar 2, 2002
NoW&Here
Visit site
Dunno if this has been discussed here yet --

Is it true that Dan will be taking a (vocal?) part in Arjen Lucassen's new project?

He would certainly fit very well into the list of famous and brilliant guest musicians Arjen's worked with already - and me for my part; I'd be litereally over the moon if this was going to happen!

Ummm... only if it was *clean* singing though! :rolleyes:

Anyone can feed me with facts???

Hehehe.... yes, we know you have a bit of a funny taste there, Light!
Suppose, next famous person you suggest for Arjen's project will be Lemmy! :lol:

Still I'm sure that whether it's clean or growls (or both?!) Dan can only be an *enrichment* for any album!

On Dan's page he said he is sticking to only symphonic rock in the future, I would assume this means no more throat vox. He did do the Bloodbatch cd, but Mike does all the vox I'm pretty sure. I love his diversity....I certainly hope he puts out more throat vocals as well as his better clean stuff.

Originally posted by Demonspell
Mattias...you've heard the album? Are you at liberty to disclose any information on it (tracklist, etc.)

I got a CDr from Arjen the other day yes. But since the tracklisting isn't out on either Arjens site or InsideOut's site I don't want to be the one who breaks the news. Don't think I'm allowed to :)

But I really dig the music. More heavy metal and riff-orientated than his earlier releases. But it sounds Ayreon, and if you like Ayreon I bet you will like this one... even if it is a bit more straight forward.

The vocals are just awesome. A perfect team or 4 very different voices.

/Mattias

Dan and Arjen are probably the two most talented and multitalented artists I know...

Plus my two absolute favourite artists....

can't wait to get my hands on the Star One Project....

I can feel it's going to be incredible...