Dan to produce/mix Hail of Bullets cd

Hot Karl

Hot Member
Mar 8, 2007
At the old ball game
Taken from Aidsmouth:

Swedish producer/multi-instrumentalist Dan Swäno (EDGE OF SANITY, INFESTDEAD) has agreed to mix/produce the upcoming demo/CD from HAIL OF BULLETS, the new band featuring THANATOS guitarists Stephan Gebédi and Paul Baayens, former PESTILENCE/ASPHYX singer Martin Van Drunen, GOREFEST drummer Ed Warby and former HOUWITSER bass player Theo van Eekelen. The recordings will take place in June/July and the band hopes to have it all finished before the end of the summer.

Gebédi previously stated about the group's upcoming CD, "We trust it will be a classic death metal album in more than one way. The material we've written so far is very strong stuff ranging from slow, doomy parts to the occasional blast beat. Funny thing to mention is that drummer Ed Warby has written most of the guitar riffs so far."

I'm freakin excited about this one, I'm gonna try my hardest to bribe Ed for an advanced sneak peek. I'm absolutely loving the new collaborations with Ed and Dan..I hope it continues. :worship:

It´s an honor. I love the work of Ed and Martin. I haven´t heard that much of Thanatos, but hey...it´s dutch!! It must rule!!!