Dang nam it the Megadeth Admins are to anal >:(

AussieTerry84

\m/ Scanner Scrag \m/
Jun 22, 2008
so Dave Mustaine made a thread about how he got a haircut while in Ireland, no one was sure what it'd look like whether it'd be short or just a trim (turned out being just a trim so Mustaine's thread was just plain stupid to begin with).

So I felt the need to make a computerised version of what his new hair style might look like and the bastards banned me :(

attachment.php

I've been banned for good now because apparently its not ok to say that its incredibly corny and cheesy that Dave Mustaine on his heavy metal band forum has a section for people that wanna buy into his coffee bean franchise :rolleyes:

to me its a bit like the KISS lunchbox, its taking things too far!

like c'mon Megadeth Coffee? that's incredibly cheesy! They're a metal band not a coffee company!

It's not Megadeth coffee, it's a coffee bean company franchise part-owned by Dave Mustaine. The guy probably won't be playing metal forever, and coffee is the most popular drug in the world. Sounds like good business to me. Now that I'm fairly positive the profits wouldn't be going up his arms, I'd buy into it if I had a few grand laying around.

lol well fuck its also for charity besides its coffee who cares just listen to the music.

Aww i went onto the Deth forums for the first time in a year, first off Mustaine has royally fucked the forums, there's no more "Dave Speaks" (or whoever else is in the band).

Total Anarchy is gone so there's no longer any interesting discussions to read and to top it off there's a thread on The Bitch Board about taking Heroin now from what I remember the OP was trying to get off it but there's this other poster who thinks she's really cool cause she's been shooting smack for 12 months, so cool that she posted pics of her scars and links to a druggie forum thats all about taking Heroin (as in they love that shit) which I find really funny with Mustaine use to be an addict yet the mods are allowing links to shit like that!

Anyway I made a thread showing my disdain at this shit appearing on the boards and this is what happened next....

You have been banned for the following reason:
I thought I would get banned and brag about it elsewhere, but I won't tell them that I really got banned for being a douchebag. Run along then, Mike Pussy.

So here I am bragging about it like I'm guessing I'm spose to? My username was Mike Hussey with a avatar of him lifting his bat lol