Daniel's bio pic on the official site

ether said:
...I feel that in Germany there is the widest choice as for metal clubs...not so much in Sweden so far..Berlin is better in this sense.
Here in Sweden I haven´t seen locals that close after 4 in the morning for example...and actually I still haven´t been in a place where they play death or black metal...while in Germany there were many locals where you could listen to this music (and the beer was cheaper)...

But you've got these "widest choice" just in really big cities... :erk: and mainly in the north of the country... like in Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne etc. ... in smaller cities it's always hard to find good clubs or locals ... and some just have things like a "Metal night" once in a month and so on ... bla...
But indeed... it's cheap over here *g*

yes maybe you have a widest choice in big cities, but I don´t think there is such a big choice in Stockholm for example...even if ok I still haven´t been in every nightclub or pub in Sthml...but the music so far seemed to be quite commercial, classic rock or goth, 80s heavy metal..no brutal, not death, no black....and beer is no so cheap( but cheaper than in Italy sometimes!)

Ah I was forgetting a pub in Italy, not far from Milan, called "il centrale" where you can listen to some more underground or extreme music...nice palce but difficult to find, it´s in a very small village somewhere in the fields...

and when I was in Flensburg ( ok it was in northern germany), which was a small town, there was a metal club where on the upper floor you could listen to more extreme metal..whereas on the groundfloor it was more goth and stuff, so I´m still convinced that so far the best metal country is Germany...

There's a place in Glasgow called the Solid Rock Cafe on Hope Street. Probably the closest thing you're going to get to a metal music pub around here. I never have been there though. Every time I walk by it's really dark and big scary hairy men in leather are walking out. *lol*

I've been to the Cathouse on Union Street. It pretty much sucks donkey balls. At least the time I went it did.

Daniel L. said:
HAHAHA....Flensburg....Flens is what one might get on tour if one don´t shower after gig....Flensburg....hahaha...what a "cheezy" name...

Maybe this has got something to do with it *ggg* ... though that city is only popular for it's (good) beer and the beautiful surrounding... ^^

MountainDweller said:
There's a place in Glasgow called the Solid Rock Cafe on Hope Street. Probably the closest thing you're going to get to a metal music pub around here. I never have been there though. Every time I walk by it's really dark and big scary hairy men in leather are walking out. *lol*

Ah okay... that's the explanation for my strange experience when I was in Glasgow once o_O [there were really dark and big scary hairy men in leather walking down the street trying to frighten me... *hehe*]