DANNY CAVANAGH sent me multiple text messages last night..

Strangelight said:
..while he was watching Arena. Mitch Hale & Penny Rushin. Outrage - Bring Him Back. You cant play Iron Maiden at 400 miles an hour. Is it better when its faster?
discuss..

pagans watching arena and i just bought The Legacy on cd..must be like a vibe thing
:tickled:

shit o forgot all about mitch..what about the loan circle runner bouncing around nottingham rock city in a pair of moon boots..where are they now?:yell:

Bambi said:
pagans watching arena and i just bought The Legacy on cd..must be like a vibe thing
:tickled:

shit o forgot all about mitch..what about the loan circle runner bouncing around nottingham rock city in a pair of moon boots..where are they now?:yell:

I always wanted to re-inact that scene, Brain Death playing at that. Ricey nicked my Brain Death 12" the bollox

I was always amazed at the circle in mcgonangles. Lads would get tanked up on a two litres outside and then head in and run around in a circle all night. :ill:
It could have been the next fitness fad if someone had been thinking smart. :erk: house wives could buy a running circle kit with an instructional video, anthrax t-shirt, thrash metal compiliation CD and a pair of moonboots thrown in for an extra tenner