Danzig at the Norva

bodomite

Your Executioner
Nov 23, 2001
yo mamas ass
Who here is goin to go see Danzig at the Norva next month? Imma go with mah buds James and Vikki. Anyone else?

i was thinking about seeing him when he comes here to texas....but i dunno.....here's something funny..... i actually met glenn in November 2000 in the toy department at my walmart..... what a crazy place to meet someone

hey bodomite are you going to see sonata arctica at jaxx on the 13th of april? If so ill see you there. I think my band knorwood will be playing there sometime soon as well, you should come check us out!

hahaahha dude im gonna try
Jaxx is like 3 hours from me but im seriously thinkging about it i will try but nothings for certain.

Haha, maybe... but Danzig has cancelled several of his tours within the past few years...

As for other future Virginia shows, I'll be at B.L.S. (Norva date) in April, Dark Tranq/Soilwork/Hypocrisy in April, Nightwish in September (!!!), and possibly Therion too. :)

bodomite said:
oohh dood yer from yorktown that aint too far way man haha

Hehe, yeah... actually I live in Tabb (near Poquoson), but yeah cool to see other locals on here ;D

:lol: It's all good bro!

I do read the posts though and sometimes reply. I also look at 11 other message boards besides this one. I will try to be more active here, though it can be tough sometimes. :)

As for Danzig at the Norva, I may just go to that. I haven't been to a concert in a while due to some money problems, but things are getting better so I will more than likely check ole Glenn out and see how out of shape he's gotten since I last saw him on the Blackacidevil tour. That's also the same weekend the WWE will be at the Scope. (Yes I'm a wrestling geek and wasn't going to miss this show since they hardly come to this area. :D)