Danzig at the Norva

SLACKER! i'm driving 4 hrs there for 4 shows, you could at least drive up for dark tranquillity. get your ticket now!

What would be the most kick ass thing about this show is if Doyle comes along and plays a 30 minute Misfits set, but he's only going to be doing that at only 3 shows with the last one being at the Electric Factory in PA...two days before the Norfolk show. :erk:

<- probably :p

btw, i'm not sure if you were planning on going to it, but nightwish has cancelled their tour... it's on jaxx's website... no flower metal show for me :(

teh mugshot, my webcam sucks :loco:

41742529_l.jpg

Ummmmm, im going to jaxx to see sonata arctica 4/13, then dark tranquility and soilwork on the 28th, then it says on the bottom to look for more shwos with FINNTROLL!!!!! and BLIND GUARDIAN, did anysone see guardian when they came in 2000, i thinki was the youngest kid tehre i was 11, it was sweet. first american tour! King diamond and black dahlia murder looks tempting, but i need like 50 for all these shows

this was on the jaxx site...
Stay tuned for the following shows: Morbid Angel, Ike Turner, Krokus, Kix, Blue Oyster Cult, Hank Williams III, Full Blown Chaos, Europe, Finntroll, Blind Guardian, Paradise Lost, Nevermore, Hammerfall
fuck hammerfall, FINNTROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GUARDIAN!!!!!!!
maybe my band will play with one of them, jaxx said sometime in april/may for us

The Leper said:
this was on the jaxx site...
Stay tuned for the following shows: Morbid Angel, Ike Turner, Krokus, Kix, Blue Oyster Cult, Hank Williams III, Full Blown Chaos, Europe, Finntroll, Blind Guardian, Paradise Lost, Nevermore, Hammerfall
fuck hammerfall, FINNTROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GUARDIAN!!!!!!!
maybe my band will play with one of them, jaxx said sometime in april/may for us
^holy shit! if that is true i am there, too bad my bf wont go with me that far, he says its too far a drive... it may take some persuasion, but i will try and convince him. i wont be going to see danzig...but i will be a BLS, i bought my ticket yesterday actually. but i tell you, if guardian or fintroll really come to VA, we all have to go somehow, i am serious!

perfect, go see sonata arctica, ill be there, i dont think im going to see BLS my grades arent the greatest, and im strapped for cash. i hope i see you at one of the shows.

p.s. your hot, thought id let you know if you didnt already