Danzig at the Norva

perfecterror! Im going to BLS would rawk 2 meet hahaha if we see eachtoehr still cant believe we were at cob and didnt see eachother hahahah
did u goto the back stage cafe and then goto show?? Me and some bros did that and got in before everyone else.

yeah i went, i was only like 10 though, its was soo sweet, i hadent heard of symphony x, but now i wish i did, mike romeo > the world. yeah, definately. anyone esle going to soilwork and dark tranq at jaxx?

bodomite: I will see you at BLS I am sure, that is if you go atleast...haha. I saw John today, I told him I saw him online with you humping a pole, haha!! He jst laughed, and he said that you are a really cool guy:D He said you were trying to get him to come to a metal show...I was thinking Danzig? You should bring him to BLS, he may enjoy it, haha. Oh, I didn't go to Backstage cafe, maybe next time, is it expensive? I have never been.

Leper: That is cool, you were 10, haha! I am planning on going to dark tranquility, but i will have to see. :erk: But i will go see Testament or Blind Guardian for sure.

hahaha yeah backstage cafe isnt too expensive and if can get in before everyone else you ya can get front row center if you want! Basically they have a back door to Norva so all ya do is eat there and then get in line to go in. I normally get a burger and a beer before a show their burgers kick azzorz :) Its fookin awsome dood :)
HHAHAHAH You saw John :p bet he laughed his ass off when ya mentioned the pole dancing photo hahahahahhaah :lol: NE-wayz Hope to see ya at BLS never really listened to em but still will rawk to see new band live (well not new ya know what i mean haha)

Cya there hopefully hehe :p

It was AMAZING
Danzig is so much better live than in studio those who missed it OMG DOODZ!!! YOU SUCK :p well not u Ernie u were sick thats a good excuse :lol:

man it was an amazing show! Great crowd and they even had a death metal band (forgot the name started with K) that was from Canada they RAWKED the opener Eyes of Fire was eh so so okay.... but Danzig kicked all of their asses :)