Dark Design 'Prey for the Future' special offer for Progpower

J. Golden

Heaven and Hell Records
Oct 12, 2009
here
www.heavenandhellrecords.com
Heaven and Hell Records are offering the Dark Design debut ‘Prey for the Future’ for a special price of $5.00 to those attending this year’s Progpower. Those of you into old school power thrash like Heathen, Toxik, Paradox, Realm, and Iced Earth should definitely check out this album. So feel free to stop by the table and pick up a copy of this great debut.

"Most-definitely a killer debut album" – Heavy Metal Time Machine

"Every so often an album comes along that kicks my **** so hard that everything else has to be put on the back-burner to make sure it gets covered ASAP. Dark Design's Prey for the Future is one such album. " – Heavy Metal Haven

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhaaDg2UIEU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUohsoSzxGOoNWzUiNi8Pokg[/ame]

“I believe many metal fans will find something to like- lots of surprises keep the listener intent and solid performances by this musicians make this album a must have for your collection." – Heavy Metal Reviews
"I want to make myself clear with the following statement: these guys are just brilliant” – Metal to Infinity

“All those tired of paint by numbers thrash or power seek out Dark Design, as their performance and songwriting is outstanding.” –Dead Rhetoric