Dark Discovery is deleted?

Torniojaws

They call me Juha
May 15, 2005
Espoo, Finland
www.vortechmusic.com
I recently ordered the album and after waiting a while, I received a message that the album cannot be shipped as it has been deleted. It's strange that it would be deleted, so?

I'm aware it's available at the band's site, but I don't have a credit card.

I heard there has been talk about a reissue, but that's what the store also said they would get, but later I got that deleted message.

Black Rain said:
yeah the re issue is available at tower records
quoted for truth.

but at tower record you have to sale your soul for anything in the store unless you get lucky.

Get it from dynastymetalmusic.com or amazon. I recommend dynasty if you want a fast delivery.

They're both on the wrong side of the pond though :p plus they require a credit card.

Anyways, I think I may have found it. At least the store has it in their import section, another matter is if they can actually deliver it or if they just list it...

I'm happy that some1 brought the attention of "The Dark Discovery" album. Fans should not be disappointed even if the reissued version of Evergrey's debut is deleted. I have the InsideOut reissued and remastered version, and I wanted to mention this a long time back. The CD has a very muffled sound and there's a glitch in the song "Shadowed" at 0:43.

I think it's time for Tom to call back the members of the line-up of "The Dark Discovery" and re-record and re-do the whole album. Yeah...call Dan Bronell, Will Chandra, Daniel Nojd, and Patrick Carlsson. Also, even call Andy La Rocque to do his guest solo in the song "Closed Eyes", and Mattias IA Eklundh to do his guest solo in "When The River Calls". On a side trivial note, please make sure that the 3rd song is titled "The Dark Discovery", instead of just "Dark Discovery", just to keep consistency with the album title.

Please include the Yngwie Malmsteen cover "Rising Force" as the bonus track, and include the video "For Every Tear That Falls" too. Also, add bonus photos so that we have an enhanced booklet, and video studio footages of the 1st recording and re-recording of "The Dark Discovery". Altogether, this fulfils every fan's package.

If I find any grammatical errors in the lyrics, I'll mention them later. I hope my humble requests make sense.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: