MySpace Profile deleted!

Michaela

Metal Melts The Ice
Jul 20, 2005
www.metal-rock-impressions.com
I'm very pissed off at the moment :rolleyes:

MySpace deleted the JP Profile again, for the 4 fucking time ...

MySpace has deleted your profile because we received a credible complaint of copyright/trademark infringement or otherwise determined that materials posted on your profile violated the intellectual property rights of third parties.

MySpace's terms and conditions prohibit the posting of any materials that infringe upon the intellectual property rights of third parties.

If we delete your account you cannot recover it

complaints? yeah right, they wasn't any violation in my opinion...

i don't know if it makes sense to try and make a profile for the 5 time :ill:
i would but i'm not willing to recover it every 2 months ...
maybe century media has a problem that the songs are posted in the profile and that the bio has been taken from their site, i don't know, i don't think the band itself has it ;)

That's ridiculous. What are you violating if you've got permission from the band? There are millions of CM bands on there, too, so who would have "complained"? What a joke.

Well thank you, anyway, for trying to keep that page going. It was very nice of you to do that.

~Christina

Don't worry about making another profile. Chances are it's just going to be deleted for a 5th time. Apparently MySpace have some personal issues with Jag Panzer.

Thanks for your help though.

MacBethanizedWarfare said:
MySpace is the slimiest pile on the internet so I'm not surprised, again. I even had them in my "top 8."

the last number of friends in the list was 200 , i did get to know some real cool people, jag panzer fans on myspace because of this profile ;)

Were original versions of songs from the Tyrants/Ample Destruction days posted on your Myspace/JP page Michaela? If so, maybe Joey Tafolla is the one who keeps blowing the whistle on you to myspace? We all know how proud he is of the work he did with JP and how much he wants it out there available to the public (yes, I'm being sarcastic)...

Simple Human said:
Were original versions of songs from the Tyrants/Ample Destruction days posted on your Myspace/JP page Michaela? If so, maybe Joey Tafolla is the one who keeps blowing the whistle on you to myspace? We all know how proud he is of the work he did with JP and how much he wants it out there available to the public (yes, I'm being sarcastic)...

all 4 songs were taken from the official website ,
king at a price, take to the sky, battered and bruised + licenced to kill from the Decade Of The Nail Spiked Bat ;)
it's weird, i doubt that he is the reason.... but i don't know :Smug:
either it's because of the songs or the bio which was taken from the century media site ;) but there are a shitload of CM bands on myspace

Perhaps you could just start a JP myspace group, it might be eaiser and it gets the point across as well.

I tried looking for one, but myspace is having problems as usual with the groups.

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
Perhaps you could just start a JP myspace group, it might be eaiser and it gets the point across as well.

I tried looking for one, but myspace is having problems as usual with the groups.

i don't think that's necessay, because Jag Panzer have their profile on myspace anyway, actually the fanpage i made up to promote them there as well
http://www.myspace.com/jagpanzerfanpage

+ there is already a jag group made by someone else and people don't post there, no news, no infos about the band , etc.
i actually don't like those myspace groups at all

Wow, that group does suck. Damn shame, maybe if we had more of the active forum members from here on it we could maybe do something better for it.

The megadeth group is actually really good. Lots of posts and participation.