Woods of Ypres' myspace page has been deleted.

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
Hello,

Unfortunately, once an account/profile has been deleted there is no way to have it restored. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you,
MySpace.com

Four years in the making, recently redesigned within the last month to promote our new album and our myspace page is now gone...just like that.

The most obvious address of www.myspace.com/woodsofypres is also no longer useable so we will have to choose a new, less direct and less desireable URL address for the next Woods of Ypres myspace page. I'll keep you all posted on where we end up.

It will take some time but we will rise above this, too.

Thanks!

DG - \w/

God damn News Corporation.

The worst thing about this is that it's a hit on exposure and publicity.

I hope the new page is up and running soon.

Well thats pretty well the lamest thing ever. Good luck getting it back up.

Do You have any idea on how or why it got deleted? Also that is stupid that you can't use the same URL. With the page being deleted, that URL should be availabe again right? Anyway I hope the new page is up soon.

I wondered about this!

You disappeared from my Top Friends list -- poof! -- and I had no idea where you went.

My friend Lance King of Nightmare Records has had this happen before, too.

I don't know if it's a question of your page got hacked and deleted or if the splay-fingered oafs at Rupert's place just punched the wrong buttons.

No explanation? No reason? No apologies?

Sorry to hear this, man.

Bill

I designed the most recent layout change to the Woods MySpace and I didn't use any code or anything to try and eliminate any ads, I know that's how MySpace is kept free, from the revenue generated by those ads. Can't bite the hand that feeds ya!

I just clicked on the url in this post (www.myspace.com/woodsofypres) and it looks like someone re-registered the address, they even put up a couple Woods tunes.

I just clicked on the url in this post (www.myspace.com/woodsofypres) and it looks like someone re-registered the address, they even put up a couple Woods tunes.

Damn it, when did this happen? Last I checked, our old URL was still unavailable. + The myspace customer service has not been helpful. What a hassle! Still trying to sort this out.

I also sent a friendly message to 'Mr. Woods of Ypres in Wapwallowpen, Pennsylvania (currently occupying www.myspace.com/woodsofypres) to see if he'd be so kind as to let us have our URL back.

"Breaking the Earth: First blog from the building ground..."

Old Woods Myspace destroyed, new page under construction!
Greetings Woodsfolk,

So, after 4 years of much care and nurturing, a few thousand contacts, a few hundred thousand views and about four times the audio plays, and a recent redesign of our entire page to coincide with the themes of the release of our new album, "Woods 3", the old WoY myspace page was recently and mysteriously burnt down and deleted. After such a strange and unexpected loss, our land was even temporarily claimed as his own by some dude in Pennsylvania. Long story short, our space is now back in the hands of its rightful owners. Please be patient while we pick up the pieces and work to build a new and improved virtual home in the internet forest. We will rise above this, too, and have Woods tracks back up and rocking soon!

In the meantime (and time is always mean), you can still order our new album "Woods 3: Deepest Roots & Darkest Blues" from The End Records: http://www.theomegaorder.com/s.nl/it.A/id.18694/.f

Much to do, be well out there and stay in touch! Keep spreading that good word!

David Gold - WOODS OF YPRES

:kickass:

Welcome WOODS OF YPRES - [OFFICIAL]

Profile Views: 1
:lol:

yes i did too.... Dave i love how philosophical and metaphorical you get on the new page :lol: that should be a new topic for the "spring album" it also coincidentially is in the springish time of the year, as my yard is beginning to flood, the first sign of spring (which has caused spring to be a rather bittersweet season).................. my sugar is wearing off, i am off to bed, and will most likely delete this in the morning :)