DARK EMPIRE studio documentary day 1 video uploaded

Hey, that was fun stuff! Thanks for sharing, though I've now got a slight case of motion sickness. :lol: Are those your new glasses and what DID you end up watching? o_O

Looking forward to more chapters! :kickass:

Cool stuff Matt! :headbang: Good job!

Next time you visit the hotel, you may see "Dark Empire Watches Youngbutt"
as one of the video selections! :lol:

J-Dubya

Excuse the noob/lame music recording question. While the drums are being recorded there is music playing. Is that a "rough" version of the song to give Samus something to play along to besides the click track? I've always wondered about that. It seems to me it would be very difficult to record the drums with only a click track and no music to play along with.

Excuse the noob/lame music recording question. While the drums are being recorded there is music playing. Is that a "rough" version of the song to give Samus something to play along to besides the click track? I've always wondered about that. It seems to me it would be very difficult to record the drums with only a click track and no music to play along with.

Yeah, Samus is playing along to the music from the demo recordings.

Drumming sounded fantastic! Great idea doing the video documenting too.

Look forward to some more man!

Thats how most bands record. Or you can have someone play live with the drummer through the headphone monitors too, like my friends are doing recording their new album right now too. Its all personal preference but most play along with the demo or rough tracks.

Wow.... i feel nostalgic with that kind of stuff..... we finished it all last June seeing your studio experience threw me back to those days !!!

Thanks a lot guys ! and... you're pretty kewl (musically :lol: ) too :headbang: