Dark Funeral's new one.... Attera Totus Sanctus

Dark Funeral suck. The old Necrophobic guitarist would rather play in Dark Funeral than Necrophobic. What a dick.

Dark Funeral is equivalant to Dimmu Borgir & Emperor.

The Greys said:
Dark Funeral suck. The old Necrophobic guitarist would rather play in Dark Funeral than Necrophobic. What a dick.

I love when you demonstrate your complete and utter cluelessness. Unless you're just having fun stroking your own cock on the internet, in which case, cheers.

Seriously it is a difference in the songwriting of David Parland and Mr. Nose aka Ahriman but the new lineUp know that they couldn ´t change the style completly after the departure from David...

Their new album kicks ass, '"The Secrets Of Black Art" is great, my favourite song from this album is "The Fire Eternal". "Diabolis Interium" is also a damn good album. Anyway check Arkhon Infustus and their "Filth Catalyst" album

The Greys said:

Well at least we know how you got your post count. Stupid, dumbass posts, when no one really cares what your opinion is.

I like the music, but I was a bit disappointed with the vocals on this album. The vocals lack the aggression that was present on "Diabolis Interium". The drumming however was great and it was nice to see a bit of variation amonst the music, more so than Diabolis Interium. Overall it was fairly good release.

I'd be interested in hearing it - the last one was decent - but if I had to choose a favourite between an ex-Parland established band it would be Necrophobic.