Dark Greetings

Black Metal Slut

Pathologist
Sep 28, 2004
Texas (USA)
www.moshking.com
Just wanted to say hi. I am new to this forum, it looks like it has lots of information about metal. My fave bands include: Carpathian Forest, Marduk, Abruptum, Dark Funeral, Gorgoroth, Behemoth, Black Label Society, Dreams of Damnation, old Slayer, Vader, Carcass, old Mayhem, old Emperor, Devils Whorehouse, Allegiance, Vomitory, Defleshed, Sadistic Intent, and many others.

The Black Metal Slut :yuk:

Cute lol... anyways Welcome slut i mean .. nothing lol ... anyways of the bands you mentioned i like Slayer & Mayhem... I havent heard Emperor yet but im sure i will if i can just find their damn CD's lol ... i also listen to Immortal, Bathory, Satyricon, Dimmu etc.. Currently im looking for Old Man's Child and Emperor... how old are you and where in the U.S.? :wave:

Thanks for the welcome Lady and UMH, I am actually from Lost Angeles, CA and I am 30. Emperor kicks ass, especially their old stuff. Another band worth mentioning is Thou Shalt Suffer, which is pre-Emperor, very raw black metal. Zyklon is also good. Just about anything with Samoth and Trym, is good. I also like Bathory, they are old school and one of the best metal bands in the world, hehehe!