Dark Hall!

Mosh Kosh

Rider Of Muscat
Feb 12, 2002
Muscat, Oman
I listened to 'the Pharoah...' ages ago, and I thought it was decent, but i just listened to it again yesterday, and man, its amazing! Why is it you guys only have a demo out? How many tracks is it, and how would I get my hands on it?

Steve was hiking on the sun and his rubbery, prosthetic fingers fell off.
Now he makes a living by hunting badgers.

I've heard about that. Now he cant even use the Foot Finger Style, since his toes were cut-off by a group of badgers in retaliation... Poor boy...

Seems like he had returned to the Club Pero Angrioso in Colombia with a new Mambo dancing Show: "The super-suave womanizer salsa". It's a must see, let me tell ya.

I have been wondering if its possible to have DH live in Poland in June 2004?
Steve, you probably do not know that in my country there is lots of jazz fans, including those classic ones and more opened for different directions, too. You might be just as much surprised as it was when you browsed that forum for Polish bassplayers. But, in opposite to most of US ppl thoughts of my country, there is no place for big white bears. Besides you have been to Poland with Sadus, Death and Testament so I guess you know a little bit of my country.
I guess, it would be the right time for you to visit Poland with DH. Lots of ppl might be very surprised and happy to listen to jazzy tunes played by a metal bassplayer and his mates.
In Poland there are 2 big jazz festivals annually. Jazz Jamboree takes place in autumn in Palace Of Culture and Science in Warsaw (it’s the biggest monument of communism) and it gathers huge jazzmen each year and also is being sold out. But this festival is more like for traditional jazz musicians and fans. Concerts are being played in venue with capacity of 4000 seats.
In June we have Warsaw Summer Jazz Days which takes place in Old City, its open air and focused on different kinds of jazz music, so I think DH would fit perfectly to this festival.
I have emailed Mr. Adamiak, the guy who pulls the strings of both events regarding invitation for next years WSJD for Dark Hall and Alex Skolnick Trio.
So Hippie, please consider coming to Poland with DH, if you get an offer from WSJD promoter. I realize you may have your Testament schedule fulfilled for next years June but I guess you would like to enjoy your playing for 15.000. crowd of ppl like it was last year when Living Color did their fabulous performance for fabulous audience.
I you are curious of some more details, just ask your Polish friend to tell you what its all about www.adamiakjazz.pl

Moshing Kosher said:
I listened to 'the Pharoah...' ages ago, and I thought it was decent, but i just listened to it again yesterday, and man, its amazing! Why is it you guys only have a demo out? How many tracks is it, and how would I get my hands on it?

Kung Pow freakin' rocks!