DARK ORDER , TOURING THE CONTINUUM: Sector Terra Australis.

_(^DRACULA^)_

_(^DRACULA^)_
Aug 26, 2001
Melbourne , Australia , Supremacy
clik.to
TOURING THE CONTINUUM:
Sector Terra Australis.

30th August Fri (Sydney)
5th September Fri (Queensland, Sunshine Coast)
7th Septmber Sun (Queensland, Bris)
11th Septmber Thur (Melb, Arthouse Vic)
12th September Fri (Adel, SA)

Yes , finally on the road , ... for the First time in years , as a 4 pice band , heavier , louder , Faster . and coming to Get ya :)

100% aussie thrash metal at it's best ... \m/, !!!:headbang:
-----------
Please note: tour dates might change due to factors beyond our controle , the tour will happen , but the dates as for now are still under subject of changing so please keep an eye , we'll let you know ASAP when we get a confirmation ....
----------

and ralph usualy comes along with us :p lol
ammm i don't know about canberra to be honest , i think it's in the second leg of the tour , not sure ..
there is canberra and i think whatever else comes with it ... but don't you worry , i had a really good time last gig , altho i hated staying till that stupid time early in the morning ... too cold and too late ...
but for sure . soon enough .. we'll be back there ...
did i mention that most of the gigs "if not all , cause i'm not sure yet myself" are going to be with our good Thrashers of Descend ;) .... 2 thrash bands on the road , man i couldn't be happier .. :)

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
Why not Canberra, ya bastard!
What?! Are we good enough for ya!!!

wOT YOU MEAN??????:OMG: We played there twice last month, and my fingers almost snapped of from the cold, whilst on stage
bawl1.gif

DARK ORDER...Lord Alvarez said:
wOT YOU MEAN??????:OMG: We played there twice last month, and my fingers almost snapped of from the cold, whilst on stage
bawl1.gif

I's knows. I's just shit stirring that's all.
Hey if boys want to coem back to Canberra and need to find some good support bands to fill the bill, just drop The Pimp a line and I's will do my's best to find a good support.
Good luck on your tour. :headbang:
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
I's knows. I's just shit stirring that's all.
Hey if boys want to coem back to Canberra and need to find some good support bands to fill the bill, just drop The Pimp a line and I's will do my's best to find a good support.
Good luck on your tour. !:headbang:
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

(As Admiral James Tiberius Kirk would say...)

General Pimp NeonBlack..:D...the WORD is given...:)

If I was in Dark Order, I'd wait until summer to go to Canberra to play. I remember going there when I was managing Psi.Kore; they played a show at the ANU with Deviant Plan and Reign of Terror. It was June, 1998 and it was below zero outside. Damn it was cold.

Hey!
Try fucking living here!
At least ya'll only have to visit one week every so often and complain about how fucking cold it is! I's have to live here and complain about how fucking cold it is!
TRY FUCKING LIVING HERE AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!!!
Uh. . . yeah. . . *cough*
Sorry. . . Had to get that out of my's system. :D :loco:
And Nawar: catch ya Saturday, man! Just look for the Ghost of Metal past heckling the bands (fuck, I's got a couple of good one in on Incantation on Tuesday. I's almost made the lead singer fall off stage with one of my's calls. Fucking funny shit. :D ).
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack