DaRK tHRONE

^please MISTER CAN YOU TRY USING LESS SMILEYS FOR UR NEXT POST??? THANK YOU :ROLLEYEZ:

lol-ya-i-guess.--my-mouse-is-that-pro-that-it-can-be-level-80-without-having-ever-left-Orgrimmar

classic-Logitech-MX500-mouse-ftw--i-love-this-mouse-so-much

415X5109JZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

heres-my-now-0wned-keyboard

logitech_elite_face_small.jpg

they-look-good-together-like-a-good-couple-u-know..-but-now-the-keyboard-is-handicapped-and-the-mouse-wants-a-divorce--partly-because-she-is-really-arrogant-for-having-reached-level-80-so-easily.

they-look-good-together-like-a-good-couple-u-know..-but-now-the-keyboard-is-handicapped-and-the-mouse-wants-a-divorce--partly-because-she-is-really-arrogant-for-having-reached-level-80-so-easily.

no spacebar = no luv :(

wat level is ur keyboard

I never reached high level :( I gave up before I got that far :( I got bored :(

Its an incredibly boring game. Kill X amount of badguys, collect X amount of item off of bad guys, repeat until 80. Its only fun if you have freinds with you, or you are really high, like I was.

understandable

its-a-really-tedious-game...-only-reason-i-played-that-long-was-cuz-me-and-my-friends-were-all-journeying-together-and-constantly-lan'd-at-each-other's-houses-so-it-was-worthwhile

We did the lanning on free servers, since my freinds didn't want to pay, and the leveling was much faster, although soo buggy it really wasn't worth it. One friend came to retail, but only made it to 40something before his trial gave up, and didn't want to pay.

Im probably getting rid of my Rogue, game is shit now. Fucking level 20 mounts for 10gold what the fuck.