DARK TRANQUILLITY To Support IRON MAIDEN In Bergen

Zach.Zhang

Aug 15, 2008
Beijing, China
maidentranq.jpg

According to Bergen Live, Swedish melodic death metallers DARK TRANQUILLITY will support British metal legends IRON MAIDEN on August 11 at Bergenhus Festning – Koengen, Bergen, Norway.

DARK TRANQUILLITY recently completed a North American headlining tour with support from THREAT SIGNAL and MUTINY WITHIN.

"We Are The Void", the ninth album from DARK TRANQUILLITY, sold around 2,100 copies in the United States in its first week of release. The CD landed at position No. 15 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200.

"We Are The Void" was released in North America on March 9 via Century Media Records. The LP was made available in Europe as a CD, digital download and strictly limited-edition die-cut digipak featuring two bonus songs ("Stars Of Nothingness" and "To Where Fires Cannot Feed") and a bonus DVD.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=143499

:kickass::kickass:

I feel like a metal failure because I've just never been able to get into Iron Maiden...I like different music from that era.

It is fucking awesome though, I bet it's a dream come true for DT.

I feel like a metal failure because I've just never been able to get into Iron Maiden...I like different music from that era.

It is fucking awesome though, I bet it's a dream come true for DT.

Maiden is good until Fear of the Dark, the rest is rubbish. (Though I do like Brave New World.) If you don't like Powerslave… something's wrong with you :p .

i cant beilvie im missing this concert... Found two tickets yesterday for 50 euros a piece but no flights left. DAMMIT.

Today I listened to the new Iron Maiden (I know, I know... I can't wait to buy it, if it helps) and was so not disappointed I wanted to hug them and deplored the chance I missed in Bergen. Now I must make sure Niklas hugged them enough for all of us.