DARK TRANQUILLITY U.S. TOUR......

4acidbath4

Jan 5, 2006
yo moms house
DARK TRANQUILLITY, THE HAUNTED and INTO ETERNITY have scheduled the following dates in March:

Mar. 25 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Mar. 29 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
Apr. 02 - Louisville, KY @ Headliners

More North American dates are expected to be announced soon.

DARK TRANQUILLITY recently completed work on its as-yet-untitled new album for a spring release via Century Media Records. The follow-up to "Character" was mixed by Tue Madsen at Antfarm studios in Århus, Denmark. A video clip of DARK TRANQUILLITY performing a new song, entitled "Where Death Is Most Alive", live in Melbourne, Australia on September 19, 2006 has been posted online at YouTube.com. Other songtitles set to appear on the new CD include "Blind at Heart", "The Lesser Faith", "InsignifiCunt" and "The Plunge"."

THE HAUNTED has launched its own YouTube video channel at this location. The group's video for the song "The Flood" has been posted online at this location. The clip was directed by Roger Johansson (ARCH ENEMY, HAMMERFALL, SOILWORK) in Sweden. The track comes off the new THE HAUNTED album, "The Dead Eye", which came out on Oct. 31 via Century Media Records. A "making of" feature for the "The Flood" video can be viewed here. An e-card featuring two tracks from the CD — "The Medication" and "The Drowning" — can be accessed at this location.

One of my fav. bands. There last release was my album of the year for 05'. This band is holdin down the gothenburg sound with pride. Unlike the gothenburg sellouts IN FLAMES, and SOILWORK. Even though i still love and will always support IF.

The new release from THE HAUNTED is also a sellout in my eyes but also a great album for what it is. As for IE, just another tour you can catch them on. Great work ethic this band. Love em :worship:

If I have to sit through 1 more Into Eternity show, I'm going to slit my fucking wrists!!! Enough is fucking enough already with this band getting every single opening slot for every band that rolls into the country!

If I have to sit through 1 more Into Eternity show, I'm going to slit my fucking wrists!!! Enough is fucking enough already with this band getting every single opening slot for every band that rolls into the country!

damn

nigga aint playin!

Awesome tour, I just hope it comes near me. I love DT and IE and I also really enjoyed The Haunted's latest cd so this should be a great tour.

I'm saying! Good band, but dammit guys we've had enough. I think we'd even get tired of Blind Guardian if they were on every tour.

Okay maybe not, but seriously, i'm done with Into Eternity for a while. I really want to see bands that I haven't seen before (for instance Mors Principium Est, Skyfire, Norther, Kalmah; all of theses bands would be a great fit for this tour...but no).

I'm saying! Good band, but dammit guys we've had enough. I think we'd even get tired of Blind Guardian if they were on every tour.

Okay maybe not, but seriously, i'm done with Into Eternity for a while. I really want to see bands that I haven't seen before (for instance Mors Principium Est, Skyfire, Norther, Kalmah; all of theses bands would be a great fit for this tour...but no).

Very true...ohhh man...just thinking about a Skyfire show...Skyfire is my personal fav out of those but I enjoy both Norther and Kalmah as well.

I might be the only one on this forum that hasnt seen IE yet. The tours that they are on never come to Kansas and when they are semi close something awful happens and I have to stay home.l

Soilwork are from Helsingborg...

Shows how much i listen to SOILWORK :lol: . Thanks for the correction

Also a few more tour dates:

Mar. 25 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Mar. 29 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
Apr. 02 - Louisville, KY @ Headliners
Apr. 06 - Denver, CO @ Cervantes
Apr. 10 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
Apr. 13 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues