DARK TRANQUILLITY U.S. TOUR......

So who is headlining? Dark Tranquillity nor the Haunted have anything on their sites about this tour, Into Eternity and Blabbermouth stories indicate Dark Tranquility is headlining, the Masquerade claims The Haunted is, and then Jaxx says Dark Tranquillity is...

Someone wanna help a confused metalhead out?

So who is headlining? Dark Tranquillity nor the Haunted have anything on their sites about this tour, Into Eternity and Blabbermouth stories indicate Dark Tranquility is headlining, the Masquerade claims The Haunted is, and then Jaxx says Dark Tranquillity is...

Someone wanna help a confused metalhead out?

I'm confused as well...I HOPE DT headlines..but will be attending no matter what as long as the tour comes somewhere close to me...still praying for an NC date.

I read about this the other day and nearly shit my pants. I am SO there!!!

Ditto on the NC date, either way, I dont mind going to Jaxx..

I've never been to Jaxx before. Live about 5 hours away from it but if there is no NC date announced for this tour, I may be heading to Jaxx as well.

Im would much rather see DT headline. The last release "character" was my album of the year in 05'. Although i do get into THE HAUNTED, even though they changed there sound a bit. With PETER DOLVING back in the fold, it makes it exiting. INTO ETERNITY puts a smile on my face, great band. The only thing that sucks, is that i have to travel for this show.

I seen DT live before supporting Napalm Death and Nile. I like some of their music but live they are boring. The dvd is also boring to me. The Hauned? Well i'm not into them! Into Eternity is good but they are on every tour nowadays and doesn't excite me to see them really.