Darkane To Support Death Angel On European Tour

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]European tour with Death Angel
[/font]
Darkane will go together with Death Angel, Disbelief, Mnemic and Mystic Prophecy on another european tour in November as a break from the recording of the fourth album. The dates are as follows:
[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Nov 3rd La Locomotive, Paris, F[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]RA
[/font]
[/font][font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Nov 4th Underworld, London, GBNov 6th Melkweg, Amsterdam, NLNov 7th Vera, Groningen, NLNov 8th Biebo, Vosselaar, BLNov 9th Villem II, Den Bosch, NLNov 11th Zeche Carl, Essen, GERNov 12th Live Arena, Münster (Breitefeld), GERNov 13th Rockhouse, Salzburg, A[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]US
[/font]Nov 14th Mega Club, Budapest, H[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]UN
[/font]Nov 15th K4, Ljubljana, SLONov 16th Transilvania, Milano, ITANov 17th Z7, Pratteln, CHNov 18th Works, Osnabrück, GER
[/font]

MindInsane said:
Great..they can go to fuckin France..but they can't come to Portland:Smug: Go figure!

And they don't take American Express...............but they are going close to Portland.................................................................. Maine...that is! And........
they're going to Seattle...........but thats too far.........for MI........thats a hop, skip & a jump........................for me though, I'm going & live 75%...farther away!

Darkane's a great band (especially their last record rocks). However, I'm not sure if they're the best support for DA-attract different audience... or maybe not? (I like both bands, after all). Anyway, nowhere near here too, but I've known that for a long time and already seen both bands this year, so I'm not really disappointed :cool:

Deadly Embrace said:
And they don't take American Express...............but they are going close to Portland.................................................................. Maine...that is! And........
they're going to Seattle...........but thats too far.........for MI........thats a hop, skip & a jump........................for me though, I'm going & live 75%...farther away!

Yea...and you're going for FREE aren't you? Uh huh...thought so.

it wouldn't hurt to add :
Nov19th Proxima, Warsaw, PL:)))

but seriously i hope next time they will check how mad can Polish crowd get .... we are waiting for u DA guyzzz

picture2.jpg