Darker Half

Dr_Extreem

The Good Doctor
Jul 26, 2004
Sydney
www.wayoftheextreme.com
A NEW (Not NU) Aussie metal band. With all the attributes of some of the best metal bands these 16-18 year old goons are pretty good.

Steve - Lead guitar/Vocals
Nick - Rhythm Guitar
Max - Bass
Jim - Drums

All from Sydney in Five Dock and Haberfield. Im proud to present DARKER HALF.

The Good Doctor

Congrats on the band mate. I run a zine up in Darwin called Northern Shadows. I'll be checking out your demo soon, and maybe reviewing it.

Seriously? I like the name, it reminds me of the moon. But I don't know what its meant to mean, but i think its cool. But yeh man, the music is tops. I'm hoping to get some of the new songs done, BRILLIANT!! Wait till you hear Heads Are Gonna Roll. Damn good.
I think these guys top some of the biggest metal names out there today. But that's my opinion.

Peace My Brothers

The Good Doctor

Dr_Extreem said:
Seriously? I like the name, it reminds me of the moon. But I don't know what its meant to mean, but i think its cool. But yeh man, the music is tops. I'm hoping to get some of the new songs done, BRILLIANT!! Wait till you hear Heads Are Gonna Roll. Damn good.
I think these guys top some of the biggest metal names out there today. But that's my opinion.

Peace My Brothers

The Good Doctor

I believe they got the title for their band from the Stephen King book and movie of the same title.. i never read the book but i loved the movie... basically it means everyone has a Darker Half or Evil side to themselves.. a Good/Light Half and a Darker/Evil Half... watch the movie or read the book you will like it.. :wave:

Yeah Fuckin A right man. They named the band Darker Half only to find out theres a book called The Dark Half by Steven Spielberg (or wateva his name is). Its actually a crazy fucking coincidence. They have a song called "A Night To Remember". I'm not 100% sure what its about but its got something to do with this dude who has a crazy night with this character and he ends up killin someone. Something like that. It turns out that the book is pretty much like the song.I'll definitally read the book, great concept. Killing is always my fave! (Just look at my band W.O.T.E..... Killing is good!)

Anyways, thanks for your post, all is welcome.

Peace my metal brothers

The Good Doctor