DARKER HALF

DARKER HALF will be performing a very special headlining set full of surprises both sound and sight wise at The Wall (formerly the Bald Faced Stag) on Friday March 5th.This is their first show of the year and following on from such a successful 2009 the guys will be pulling out all stops to make 2010 even bigger!!

Special guests for this show are SOBRUSION from Wagga who will be launching their brand new album on the night as well as early spots by possibly the most Metal band ever to exist who funnily enough go under the name METAL and those thrashing maniacs BLACK REIGN.

Also fellow Aussie Metal supporters Mystic Metal have just launched their new website and this show will be a celebration for their new layout. Come join the party!!

Plenty of reasons to not miss this! Oh and it's only $10!!! too fucking cool eh?:worship:

dhgig2010_myspace.jpg

We'll be filming for a DVD to be released later in the year also, so if everyone can really try to spread the word about this one we'd be really greatfull!

\m/ >.< \m/

great set last night guys, the improvement in your live set has been amazing keep it up guys the rewards will come soon enough i hope

For those out there in Sydney who may have picked up this weeks Drum Media (Street press music mag) and seen that DARKER HALF are advertised to play in Utopia Records new store in the city on Saturday morning please note that this is a massive typo and the guys are NOT performing at the shop.
Not sure how this happened as the new Utopia doesn't even have live bands so it really is a massive mix up.The guys next Sydney show is of course at The Sando on Sat Oct 23rd.

For those out there in Sydney who may have picked up this weeks Drum Media (Street press music mag) and seen that DARKER HALF are advertised to play in Utopia Records new store in the city on Saturday morning please note that this is a massive typo and the guys are NOT performing at the shop.

Darker Half aren't coming, noooooo-oooooooooooooooh
Darker Half aren't coming, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOH

Just thought i'd like you to know that i have been wearing my Heads are gunna roll t-shirt around Osaka today

Excellent work Bucko!!!
Hopefully the guys can follow in LORD's footsteps and get over there next year.
Also an update concerning the second album. The boys are hard at work writing and rehearsing new material for the yet untitled follow up to "Duality" which they plan to start recording in Dec/Jan.
From the new songs i've heard this cd will absolutely smoke the first release.:devil: